Port st Mary cinema nights

Tinpot

9 hours ago, JessTickle said:

Something isn't right here - Apple has quoted something that has been attributed to me and it is not something i posted

My sincere apologies for the mix up. I guess I am rusty due to long absence. Sorry.

7 hours ago, Jarndyce said:

Good grief, it’s @Apple

How’ve you been?

Very well thank you. I have been following the forums with interest but have not been able to engage up  untill now. (work and family reasons). Hope everyone else is well. 

In terms of the topic we seem to be at some form of crossroads.  it seems to me (reading the media stuff)  there is bit of a power struggle going on within and outwith the hospital. Im not even convinced it is really about finances. A more detailed analysis of some of the staffing costs would be useful at some point. 

• Like 1

Just now, Apple said:

In terms of the topic we seem to be at some form of crossroads.  it seems to me (reading the media stuff)  there is bit of a power struggle going on within and outwith the hospital. Im not even convinced it is really about finances. A more detailed analysis of some of the staffing costs would be useful at some point. 

Sorry - wrong thread. This was about Manx Care / DHSC of course.