The Beatfix Show

As promised, we're back with another special show tonight.

From 8-late, on www.mflive.com The Beatfix Show.

With DJK having gone off on his round-the-world tour, we've got a special guest in tonight keeping the turntables warm for him. DJ Vixen, one of the islands finest up and coming DJ's, fusing electronic house and breaks, she's played full house gigs in the Venue, the Lounge and also played alongside Lisa Loud at Vibe, so we're looking forward to hearing what she's going to do for us!

After last weeks brilliant guest mix from one of the worlds finest DJ's, Lee Coombs, we've another special mix tonight, from this guy, Boabinga, and its another stormer, believe me! Copies of the mix will be up for grabs again (last weeks winners note, i'll be sending out the CD's at lunchtime today :unsure: been a mad week!)

More chatroom madness is also in the offing, if you've got MSN, add mobeatsexperience@hotmail.com to enter the chatroom, if the last couple of weeks has been anything to go by it'll be nuts in there again :rolleyes:

All the links for all the relevant media players can be found on the home page at www.mflive.com

See ya there ;)

Oh yesh, where's ma CD dude???

Sorry to all the winners of last weeks comp, i've had a ridiculous week at work :sweat: but i've got the CD's, covers and everything together now, and they'll be going out tomorrow, so you should have them by saturday all being well.

Aside from that, we is online in T-minus 16 minutes ;)

Archived