Hooper has resigned

Fred the shred

38 minutes ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Ashford would be a good immediate replacement for Hooper in Health, and then after the next election for CM

Good grief…the head injury you’ve so obviously suffered is very severe. Assuming A&E hasn’t just been closed as a cost saving measure, get yourself there forthwith. 

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, Tinpot said:

Haven’t read the whole thread so this might have been covered.

To me, this has all the markings of someone asking “will all healthcare be free at the point of delivery” and others refusing to confirm that because some elements might be chargeable in the future.

The leap from that to privatisation of the health service is a big one.

Exactly the case.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Voice of Reason said:

Ashford would be a good immediate replacement for Hooper in Health, and then after the next election for CM

I did have high hopes for Cannan but unfortunately that has not turned out to be the case

I can't give you a better plan off the top of my head, but I certainly can't think of a worse one right now. I had hopes for Cannan, but I'd have none whatsoever of the other fella. Could it make any difference though?

40 minutes ago, Gladys said:

2. Agreed, however he now has a final chance to pull victory from the jaws of defeat.  More likely, it will be the other way round.

If you can see the jaws of victory he's going to pull defeat from, you have better eyesight than me.

4 hours ago, Thomas Dalby said:

Does it include the consultants at Noble’s?

Jason Moorhouse MHK has a written questions that may produce some surprises, especially if they include fees to agency and bank staff:

In the financial year 2023-24 what the total cost was of a) the 10 highest paid medical practitioners and b) the 20 highest paid medical practitioners; and for each group what the highest, average and lowest number of Programmed Activities is.