Mec Vannin

(Not) MEC VANNIN

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If there wasn’t before there is now. I wonder does he speak the same bollocks as he writes? And wonder why no body is taking him seriously? :blink:

It will take more than spell checker to cure that problem!

Irree magh! Irree magh! My mannanagh mie nish ny dyn dy bragh yn sostnagh shiu gollrish. Er son ar cloan. irree magh.

Eh... If what you're saying is true, then Rimmer would be sent packing... Hmmm I'm for a bit of that.. :lol:

So all we need to do to set the ball rolling is get rid of this swearing allegiance to the monarch thingy, then members of MV can start standing for election, and once in power; sort all the little things out... Hmmm..

Sounds easy enough...

Anyone got any suggestions.. Preferably from lawyers...

Errrr point of fact...

You're starting to worry me now.. what do you mean by.....

And,becoase i see that you are into racing,i will tell you this:Nigel Ernest James Mansell a MANX former racing driver who won world championships in both Formula One (1992) and CART (1993) IS A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF MEC VANNIN.

He is about as Manks as my shoit after a curry... come on.. :lol::lol:

What do you call Manks... and spell the bloody word properly fella; there is no 'x' in Manks. :P

If MV take power (as if!) then we can pack up our tents and return to the tundra! We need broad minded thinkers, we are little in the scheme of things and we need intelligent, articulate forward-thinkers, not Manx-is-best politicians.

We have to have politicians who can explain why the IOM is top notch and has so much to offer beyond "well its the IOM so it must be good and by the way we are being trampled"!

Is that the sort of government the people of Jersey are looking for?

eh?

I suggest after you cut and paste something from the party's main page you check it all remains relevant.

Oh I see you have ...

And,becoase i see that you are into racing,i will tell you this:Nigel Ernest James Mansell a MANX former racing driver who won world championships in both Formula One (1992) and CART (1993) IS A DIE HARD SUPPORTER OF MEC VANNIN.

because Wikipedia has Mansell as a being British. And given that he doesn't live here and wasn't born here how under your criteria does he count as Manx?

Do you have a link for his support of Mec Vannin?

Good try though. Keep trolling.

Irree magh! Irree magh! My mannanagh mie nish ny dyn dy bragh yn sostnagh shiu gollrish. Er son ar cloan. irree magh.

Eh... If what you're saying is true, then Rimmer would be sent packing... Hmmm I'm for a bit of that.. :lol:

So all we need to do to set the ball rolling is get rid of this swearing allegiance to the monarch thingy, then members of MV can start standing for election, and once in power; sort all the little things out... Hmmm..

Sounds easy enough...

We just need our supporters to STAND UP!

Everyday,just walk the Douglas,walk down the John Street,you will here people sayin:"WE ARE SICK OF THIS,WE ARE SICK OF BEING ENGLISH SLAVES,WE ARE SICK OF BEING TREATED LIKE ANIMALS,WE ARE SICK OF LIVING LIKE QUEENS DOGS---WE NEED OUR REPUBLIC!!!"

That is what people whisper,and the day of MANX CITISEN REVOLT IS CLOSE.Thats why new elections will prove that citisens DO NOT BELIEVE CURRENT GOVERMENT.

PEOPLE WANT MEC VANNIN!!!

The last people to talk to.

Don't forget under the suggested nipper method

1. Gather support

2. Coup d'état

3. Declare UDI

3. Burning at the stake of all people who have a need to wear those silly curly wigs or aprons etc. to proclaim their importance.

4. Find their pals. Ditto

5. Then Mec Vannin can do all the things they want to do.

ps

In case any of the people named in item 3. etc....

Them lot would will be the first to go

Anyway, my understanding is that at present, any discontent is NOT with any UK influence - far from it. But our own greedy leaders. So MEC VANNIN, you may need to scratch your head a little and stand back.

Edited to add.

What's the betting that by tomorow morning, all these Mec Vannin threads will have been 'tidied' up into one single thread.

You hear the pussies who feel safe in their ivory towers, poo-pooing any talk of home rule; I say we can hear the English voices, nervous and anxious at the thought of losing control of OUR country.

Our biggest problem is trying to convince those who talk, pretend & live like they are English, and have Manks blood in their veins; they are the real challange for MV.

The last people to talk to.

Don't forget under the suggested nipper method

1. Gather support

2. Coup d'état

3. Declare UDI

3. Burning at the stake of all people who have a need to wear those silly curly wigs or aprons etc. to proclaim their importance.

4. Find their pals. Ditto

5. Then Mec Vannin can do all the things they want to do.

ps

In case any of the people named in item 3. etc....

Them lot would will be the first to go

Anyway, my understanding is that at present, any discontent is NOT with any UK influence - far from it. But our own greedy leaders. So MEC VANNIN, you may need to scratch your head a little and stand back.

Edited to add.

What's the betting that by tomorow morning, all these Mec Vannin threads will have been 'tidied' up into one single thread.

I said it in 3 posts:Gelling,Corkill,Warren are our biggest problem,even greater then English pigs

You hear the pussies who feel safe in their ivory towers, poo-pooing any talk of home rule; I say we can hear the English voices, nervous and anxious at the thought of losing control of OUR country.

Our biggest problem is trying to convince those who talk, pretend & live like they are English, and have Manks blood in their veins; they are the real challange for MV.

YES,THAT IS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO!!!!

WE HAVE TO GO TO PLACES LIKE PEEL,LAXEY,PORT ELIN AND EXPLAIN OUR GOOD PEOPLE THAT OUR HOMELAND CAN ONLY BE MANN,NOT DIRTY ENGLAND,AND WE CAN NEVER HAVE SOME ENGLISH WHORE AS OUR QUEEN!!!

Archived