Mec Vannin

(Not) MEC VANNIN

You hear the pussies who feel safe in their ivory towers, poo-pooing any talk of home rule; I say we can hear the English voices, nervous and anxious at the thought of losing control of OUR country.

Our biggest problem is trying to convince those who talk, pretend & live like they are English, and have Manks blood in their veins; they are the real challange for MV.

'Manks' blood in their veins?

I'll bet if you go to Noble's hospital and ask at their blood bank for a pint of Manks blood they don't have any. Manks blood is a fantasy and does not realy exist. Stop talking crap.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You hear the pussies who feel safe in their ivory towers, poo-pooing any talk of home rule; I say we can hear the English voices, nervous and anxious at the thought of losing control of OUR country.

Our biggest problem is trying to convince those who talk, pretend & live like they are English, and have Manks blood in their veins; they are the real challange for MV.

'Manks' blood in their veins?

I'll bet if you go to Noble's hospital and ask at their blood bank for a pint of Manks blood they don't have any. Manks blood is a fantasy and does not realy exist. Stop talking crap.

Why would I want to go to the hospital and ask for Manks blood, I'm talking metaphorically.

Talking crap generally implies someone is speaking a lie or a truth that is hard to handle.

Don't show your cards too soon..

And besides. I don't believe you can stop me 'talking crap' :D:D

Why do I get the feeling that I'm the only sober person talking tonight.. lol.. I'm saving this thread to my computer for safe keeping, there will be no editing tomorrow.....

I'm sober ;)

Temporarily insane, but sober! :blink:

Since then,we refused to be part of this "so-called election"show,bocase it is cheating the good and honest people of Mann.

Well how are you going to put your ideas into action then, if you refuse to stand in elections?

The really sad thing is that there is a need for a Manx Nationalist Party, the chair that the real (should that be surreal?) Mec Vannin party presently occupy and yet do NOTHING with.

If the present shower of (possibly) well intentioned fools didn’t exist as a political party they would have to be created by the corrupt Manx government in order to fill the gap and prevent REAL opposition to the corrupt and frequently dam(m) fool programs that the government typified by the disgraceful Downey et al run.

Yes, these people know what life, Manx life, is all about. Big cars, rubbing shoulders with people who appear in glossy magazines, shady deals and back-scratching, treading over the lower classes, etc.

Come the day St Peter will deliver them down wards.

There are a lot of people who should read george Orwell's Animal Farm. Some Mec vannin members included I think.

I am not being facetious when I say that it is an easy to read book and not too long. You can get copies with quite big print and pictures too.

Here's an online copy:

Animal Farm Online

I say we can hear the English voices, nervous and anxious at the thought of losing control of OUR country.

"boo hoo, now we need a visa to see the Laxey Wheel" - the words on the lips of every englishman, woman and child at the thought of losing control of this magnificent country.

Archived