Mec Vannin

(Not) MEC VANNIN

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do I join Mec Vannin? I miss the Comedy Club from the Venue

I think you wrap your head in tin foil, sit in a field and scream at the top of your lungs about how the Queen is stealing your thoughts. Within moments they should be along to welcome you into the brotherhood.

so it's not just the aussies doing this then :rolleyes:

Mec, Jeigh dty ghob, she lane dty keck uss!

I have to reiterate about N. Mansell, what a damn good manksman he is.

Then you go on about immigration, next breath you talk about Holy this and that, Jesus was from the east.

I am a Manksman and I don't support you so that puts me in the 40%. Where did you find these figures?

I expect we'll get a pompous e-mail from the real Mec Vannin telling us that this person does not speak for them and to delete all the threads.

Which I trust you will ignore.

If they have been in Mec Vannin for the years claimed then they do go a long way towards confirming what I have always suspected about the membership. You know, the uneducated spelling and syntax, the drivel they post and so forth. I have to say it all looks genuine MV to me....

Mec, Jeigh dty ghob, she lane dty keck uss!
My god Zephyr, your a real bitch'n bitch. aren't you mate.

I have to reiterate about N. Mansell, what a damn good manksman he is.

I think you are 'lane dty keck uss' coming out with things like that.. No, better still, let me prove this.. :P

Nigel Mansell was born in Upton-on-Severn, England on the 8th of August 1953. He started life with an apprenticeship in Karts and then went on to race in Formula Ford in 1976. From there he went in to Formula 3 after selling his house to pay for it.
Sourced from http://www.f1brits.co.uk/drivers/nigel-mansell.htm

Yes mate, you really know your stuff.. Why don't you tell everyone what constitutes a Manksman in your eyes

I expect we'll get a pompous e-mail from the real Mec Vannin telling us that this person does not speak for them and to delete all the threads.

Which I trust you will ignore.

If they have been in Mec Vannin for the years claimed then they do go a long way towards confirming what I have always suspected about the membership. You know, the uneducated spelling and syntax, the drivel they post and so forth. I have to say it all looks genuine MV to me....

Nah PK it's a wind up.

Sounds more like someone who tried to join MV and got rejected..............just like you.

Didn't you tell your mates on the forum know that you tried to join MV and got pissed off?

Archived