Empolyment And Industry In New Republic

(Not) MEC VANNIN

You don't know how to spell, Nobody cares what you have to say and if you are a member of MEC VANNIC i suggest you go to school(insert comma here) learn to spell and learn some manners as racism and swearing won't get you very far!(end paragraph)

and maybe someone should ban this twit as he does nothing but post rubbish!(end paragraph)

But on the other hand his spelling, grammer and comments do make me laugh!! :lol:

If you're going to criticise someone for their spelling and grammar, I suggest you run your own post through a checker before hitting 'add reply'.

:P

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YOUR MOM IS FROM CHINA YOU DIRTY COMMY

Hmmm. Senator Mcarthy your hot water bottle is ready. Since when did Manxies start calling their mother 'mom.' And since when was being from China such a big insult on the Island. Your mum being from Foxdale maybe or Dad from Ronague. But not China.

Weird.

Well, if the future of the Isle of Man invloves the possibility of of it being run by racist, bigotted, blinkered, offensive, loudmouth scum like MV, then we won't need to worry about immigration controls as nobody in their right mind would want to live here.

While you are at it MV, why don't adjust your "policies" (LOL) to include a new manx version of Shia law. Extremism seems to be the order of the day for you clowns so it would fit in nicely.

You and all the imbeciles who share your views really need to realise that we no longer live in the 1950s. There is no land of milk and honey that can be attained merely by adopting an attitude of extreme nationalism, no matter how many hours you and your cretinous cronies sit in the pub dreaming about this imaginary place you would so dearly love to be living in. Assuming you are old enough to drink that is.

FAO moderators; I know you like to give a poster enough rope to hang themselves with before banning them, but this arsehole is creating the kind of bad feeling which we really could do without on this forum or anywhere else

You don't know how to spell, Nobody cares what you have to say and if you are a member of MEC VANNIC i suggest you go to school(insert comma here) learn to spell and learn some manners as racism and swearing won't get you very far!(end paragraph)

and maybe someone should ban this twit as he does nothing but post rubbish!(end paragraph)

But on the other hand his spelling, grammer and comments do make me laugh!! :lol:

If you're going to criticise someone for their spelling and grammar, I suggest you run your own post through a checker before hitting 'add reply'.

:P

Good point well made! (never noticed but i did type it quickly!! :ph34r: )

FAO moderators; I know you like to give a poster enough rope to hang themselves with before banning them, but this arsehole is creating the kind of bad feeling which we really could do without on this forum or anywhere else

FAO posters;

p_report.gif

Not one person has used it.

And to be honest, I think it's pretty clear that this is nothing to do with the genuine MV. The same guy tried the same gimmick on Slim's forum last summer. The first night he posted, it was actually pretty funny, almost tongue in cheek. Now that he's descended into crappy insults and barely coherent ramblings, I wouldn't expect him to last much longer.

He's still amusing me!

who gives a xxxx what you think anyway.

It is important that MEC VANNIN tell the truth to the people,and I will continue to do so until I am banned from this forum.

You english xxxxs cant stop me

er I can.

He's still amusing me!

who gives a xxxx what you think anyway.

It is important that MEC VANNIN tell the truth to the people,and I will continue to do so until I am banned from this forum.

You english xxxxs cant stop me

er I can.

Try it!

Better yet,DO IT!

I am at Douglas every day,you know where I am,I told you where I live!!!

SCREW YOU,YOU UGLY COMMY,YOU ARE DISGUSTING,ENGLISH BITCHES,ALL OF YOU ARE GOING TO BE HANGED BY THE TREE!

YOU BETTER LEAVE TO ENGLAND NOW,BECOASE WHEN WE START TAKING POWER IN MANNIN NONE OF YOU BASTARDS WILL STAY ALIVE!!!

YER HSA

FREE MANNIN NOW!

Dear (Not) MEC VANNIN,

Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

I realise you don't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.

I'd like to leave you with one, final thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

Declan

I think you are absolutely correct. MEC is an imposter; he/she appears illiterate which is almost certainly due to the fact that English is not his/her native tongue. Perhaps his/her views might be more appropriate in the People's Republic of Somewhere in the Middle East?

YOUR MOM IS FROM CHINA,YOU DIRTY COMMY

SCREW YOU ENGLISH WHORE AND xxxx OFF

You don't know how to spell, Nobody cares what you have to say and if you are a member of MEC VANNIC i suggest you go to school learn to spell and learn some manners as racism and swearing won't get you very far!

and maybe someone should ban this twit as he does nothing but post rubbish!

Yes - he/she is really funny!

YOUR MOM IS FROM CHINA YOU DIRTY COMMY

Hmmm. Senator Mcarthy your hot water bottle is ready. Since when did Manxies start calling their mother 'mom.' And since when was being from China such a big insult on the Island. Your mum being from Foxdale maybe or Dad from Ronague. But not China.

Weird.

She must be American - it's well known that most Americans are lacking in education so that tallies, too.

She must be American - it's well known that most Americans are lacking in education so that tallies, too.

Unlike the Manx, known all over the world chiefly for their academic prowess

;)

Declan, how can YOU stop him from saying what he wants.. Do you know how many ISP's are out there..? I'm sure we all remember our friend the pussy cat man. :lol:

I'm just curious as to the logistical nightmare you seem to have mastered...???

Dear (Not) MEC VANNIN,

Hi! I'm a human being! What are you?

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.

Do you ever wonder what life would be like if you'd had enough oxygen at birth?

I realise you don't know the meaning of the word "fear" - but then again you don't know the meaning of most words.

I'd like to leave you with one, final thought...but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

Well said.

1 million bonus points for an excellent retort.

Archived