At Last Trial Date Set

crumlin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What pap.

This is a highly complicated fraud case which also involves charges relating to one of the builders.

There are always delays and stall tactics but that can happen in any court case.

Criticise the stuttering judicial system by all means but don't make out these delays signify special treatment because of those involved.

What pap.

This is a highly complicated fraud case which also involves charges relating to one of the builders.

There are always delays and stall tactics but that can happen in any court case.

Criticise the stuttering judicial system by all means but don't make out these delays signify special treatment because of those involved.

Legal action was started October 2003 and still not been dealt with, how many murders have we had since then and the culprit locked up. what about the bent copper hes been dealt with and his was a bigger case. They have still not resolved the planning issues and no prosicution has been taken out.

Some helpful definitions of forgery:

* imitation: a copy that is represented as the original

* criminal falsification by making or altering an instrument with intent to defraud

* Forgery is the process of making or adapting objects or documents(see false document), with the intention to deceive. The similar crime of fraud is the crime of deceiving another, including through the use of objects obtained through forgery. Copies, studio replicas, and reproductions are not considered forgeries, though they may later become forgeries through knowing and willful mis-attributions. ...

I would like to say thanks to the idiot that gave by phone number to the Washinton Post Newspaper, the last thing I want is the press ringing my family home late at night. They are very interested in what they can see is the Manx publics attitude to its Government and have picked up a lot of info from this site, MRs and iomtoday.

Archived