At Last Trial Date Set

crumlin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tune in next week for the concluding story (hopefully)...

I wish that was the case, and could of been untill Mr Kelly was presented with another charge at the courts doors this morning

I haven't been keeping up to date with recent developments, but is there any chance that FCMR will end up prison? That would be such a fantastic ending.
Why would that be My names Moore not Corkill

Well, I heard this amazing thing today...

Apparently, there's this HUGE oil field on the island. The location is a bit hazy but suffice to say, it's going to make someone EXTREMELY RICH!

I'm off to do some research, before the septics get a sniff of it...

Well, I heard this amazing thing today...

Apparently, there's this HUGE oil field on the island. The location is a bit hazy but suffice to say, it's going to make someone EXTREMELY RICH!

I heard the same thing myself from a fella in a pub. I'm sure it's in Peel somewhere or on or very near the Quay in Douglas. Come to think of it I'm sure he said it's on or near a pier.

Ah you cant take a bit of stick back, have to delete something that dont suit, anyway Dans cut all the trees down :lol:

Oh indeed I can.

Trouble is, you're not too smart and you need people to keep an eye on what you post, for your own protection.

Come up with something that isn't actionable and it will stay.

:)

I bumped into that Osama Bin whatsit in the pub last night. He's a crazy character, I tells thee.

I hope he didn't mention the oil when you bumped into him Mr Sausages. Did you spill his pint?

Archived