At Last Trial Date Set

crumlin

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway why are we getting shafted on the cost of Natural gas, another rise of 18%, the MHKs could supply the whole bloody Island with natural gas and keep us all warm this winter for nothing, sorry mistake they give sod all away thats their own :angry:

surely there is enough methane coming from the septic tank at Ballacain, bearing in mind the occupancy of the property, to fuel some sort of elctricity power production plant??

So, doe the DTL have an inspector who keeps check on who's useing holiday accomodation, and for how long??? 'cos what's the point of stipulating in the planning permission "not more than two consecutive weeks" if no one is going to check on the bookings register and give any sanction if the stipulated period isn't adhered to? seems like another possible F U by the DTL / planning/enforcement by the AG...

What I cant understand is that on Tuesday Neds advocate said they were ready to go to trial next week(manx paper) and now they are saying they need another 4 months to prepare for trial, suely if she is as innocent as shes been stating she would want her day in court to prove it, its just another way to beat the system, the system for them and the one for us. Manx Radio said that its to go to trial in April 06 yet witnesses have been informed that it could be August 06. The civil case that was due in court January has also been put back. Its also been said that the DTL have hired in Advocates for their staff that are to appear at the court whos paying for all this, rumour has it that its cost the taxpayers almost £500k in police and courts time.

Cor that is clever! So I can murder someone and just transfer the crime to my wife? Wow! I didn't know the law worked that way!
come on now noone really believes it was all his missus and he was kept in the dark do they?? imo this puts a worse light on him putting everything in his wifers name an letting her take the rap. spineless prick

best of luck mr moore

Thanks.

Im really gutted over this delay, we were ecpecting to be in court next week in the hope have getting this resolved and to have some chance of getting back to a normal life. We were ready for the trial and all the witnesses were in place, but w were tipped of that Mr Kelly and Mrs Ned might be facing further charges, this was confirmed just before going into court, so others knew before us.

Why it has to wait another 5 months to resolve this i dont know, but its my opinion that its a p*** Take

I tend to agree that it's all taking too long. But don't ruin your chances by spouting off in here and giving others ammunition to use against you.

Keep a level head and don't post anything about the case.

I would like to say thanks to the idiot that gave by phone number to the Washinton Post Newspaper, the last thing I want is the press ringing my family home late at night. They are very interested in what they can see is the Manx publics attitude to its Government and have picked up a lot of info from this site, MRs and iomtoday.
To tell you the truth, after todays decision I dont give a ****, thinking of going public with the whole story and sod the courts

FCMR

Having come this far now is not the time to lose your cool.

Try and ignore the tosspots who are being deliberately antagonistic. They simply have no idea of what it is you have taken on nor how important it is to all those who care about the IOM.

Hang in there!

surely there is enough methane coming from the septic tank at Ballacain, bearing in mind the occupancy of the property, to fuel some sort of elctricity power production plant??

So, doe the DTL have an inspector who keeps check on who's useing holiday accomodation, and for how long??? 'cos what's the point of stipulating in the planning permission "not more than two consecutive weeks" if no one is going to check on the bookings register and give any sanction if the stipulated period isn't adhered to? seems like another possible F U by the DTL / planning/enforcement by the AG...

Haven't they (she) had the use changed from holiday accommodation to permanent letting now? In which case, if they (she) has, then shouldn't someone be asking for the grant back as it's not now holiday accommodation, or is this another loop-hole that they've (she's) jumped through! I think I've said this several times before - so sorry for repeating myself.

Thanks.

Im really gutted over this delay, we were ecpecting to be in court next week in the hope have getting this resolved and to have some chance of getting back to a normal life. We were ready for the trial and all the witnesses were in place, but w were tipped of that Mr Kelly and Mrs Ned might be facing further charges, this was confirmed just before going into court, so others knew before us.

Why it has to wait another 5 months to resolve this i dont know, but its my opinion that its a p*** Take

so it's the further charges against the builder and Mrs C that have caused the delay?

Thanks.

so it's the further charges against the builder and Mrs C that have caused the delay?

NO thats not the case.

I have now just been informed that the case is now to start on April 7th 2006, Im not taking any notice of the dates any more as the courts just do what they want to do.

Archived