At Last Trial Date Set

crumlin

I wonder how Rowly is and is he on this forum?

When the Guardian was over for one of his court cases there was a queue of people wanting to speak to the journalist. When I say queue, when one finished talking another person would jump up out of nowhere and have a chat and so on.

Perhaps they should set up an office over here.

Edited to add - sorry, my post was in reply to another that has disappeared.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

You can wish all the good luck you want but the power of the Manx 'Justice' System - and the often grubby dealings that go on within it - is immense on this little Island. Against that power you need a lot more than luck.

• 2 weeks later...

It has definitely been put off yet again. Just been speaking to one of the many witnesses that were told to report tomorrow. They have now been told that it will not go ahead tomorrow, something about the lawyers saying that not enough time has been allocated for the case.

It will be interesting to see when Richard Corkill MHK for Onchan declares that he intends to stand for re election regardless of the court case involving his wife. Living in Onchan I would like to know. As in my eyes Onchan has gone down the pan in last 5 years since the last election. Oh by the way that includes the other two

It will be interesting to see when Richard Corkill MHK for Onchan declares that he intends to stand for re election regardless of the court case involving his wife. Living in Onchan I would like to know. As in my eyes Onchan has gone down the pan in last 5 years since the last election. Oh by the way that includes the other two

Guaranteed that he will stand. If he stands and doesn't get in, then as un re-elected member he will receive 6 months "redundancy" pay which the Woodentops all voted for themselves some time ago, if he doesn't stand then he doesn't get the 6 months pay - what would you do?

On one of your points, if Onchan has gone down the pan wouldn't that be due to the Onchan Commissioners not doing what they should to prevent it going down the pan. What is it that the 3 MHK's haven't done (or indeed have done) to allow this to happen?

Guaranteed that he will stand. If he stands and doesn't get in, then as un re-elected member he will receive 6 months "redundancy" pay which the Woodentops all voted for themselves some time ago, if he doesn't stand then he doesn't get the 6 months pay - what would you do?

On one of your points, if Onchan has gone down the pan wouldn't that be due to the Onchan Commissioners not doing what they should to prevent it going down the pan. What is it that the 3 MHK's haven't done (or indeed have done) to allow this to happen?

They granted planning permision to build houses on the Groudle road to one Builder when others got turned Down, They enjoyed the WorldCup Rugby in Ireland and who paid for the trip and then they allow this SHIT to happen.

Archived