At Last Trial Date Set

crumlin

It will be interesting to see when Richard Corkill MHK for Onchan declares that he intends to stand for re election regardless of the court case involving his wife. Living in Onchan I would like to know. As in my eyes Onchan has gone down the pan in last 5 years since the last election. Oh by the way that includes the other two

Guaranteed that he will stand. If he stands and doesn't get in, then as un re-elected member he will receive 6 months "redundancy" pay which the Woodentops all voted for themselves some time ago, if he doesn't stand then he doesn't get the 6 months pay - what would you do?

On one of your points, if Onchan has gone down the pan wouldn't that be due to the Onchan Commissioners not doing what they should to prevent it going down the pan. What is it that the 3 MHK's haven't done (or indeed have done) to allow this to happen?

They granted planning permision to build houses on the Groudle road to one Builder when others got turned Down, They enjoyed the WorldCup Rugby in Ireland and who paid for the trip and then they allow this SHIT to happen.

I am not a supproter of any of the Onchan MHK's least of all Ned and I am not an Onchan resident, but your reply to my question about Onchan going down the pan doesn't clearly explain why.

So what you're saying is that the 3 elected MHK's for Onchan granted planning permission (do we assume that they were on the planning committee) for some housing in a village where, as you would expect there are other houses and ongoing development - how does this make Onchan go down the pan?

The 3 of them went to Ireland to watch Rugby? so who did pay for the trip and exactly how did that contribute to Onchan going down the pan?

And lastly can you expalin how the remaining two MHK's actually allowed the SHIT that the third MHK created, what was their role in the matter and again can you explain why that incident made Onchan go down the pan?

Are you really FCMR posting under yet another alias?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Its not just the MPs of Onchan you have to take a look at, Commissioners have not helped, look at the way they have let Onchan spread out, Onchan used to be a great place to live

You still haven't explained why Onchan has gone down the pan.

Why is Onchan no longer a great place to live?

If more houses are not built then housing stock will not improve, lack of available housing will create a shortage and demand will drive prices higher than the already exorbitant price they are. Are you saying that there should be no more development in and around Onchan and if not, where should future development take place and will that development then spoil that place?

Archived