Euromanx Website

ian rush

This promotion has - as of Wednesday - now become live and there are quite a few £59 flights available, including two lots of flights that I booked and paid for on Monday.

I'm now trying to get the difference back on the price I paid and the price I could have got them this afternoon, after Euromanx finally got round to activating the prices which were advertised as being "available from 10th October". :wacko:

Book early folks - you may grab yourself a higher price

Hello guys and gals

I work for Euromanx's groundhandlers Flight Support, The One off Madrid flight is to boost funds after the cut of so many routes for the new winter schedule, yes it is coming back on sunday I believe. The reasons they dropped all these flights is becasue they were not profitable, I know this because I see a daily figures sheet, the figures for the southampton, glasgow and stansted flights were costing Euromanx money due to paying landing charges, ground hadling charges and many other costs, instead of gaining profit, and the Charles De Gaulle and Galway Flights were only seasonal flights and will be coming abck eventually in the summer. Also the reason for the dropping of prices is because Euromanx are now competing with Aer Arron, who now do flights to three of the five destinations Euromanx have remaining after the route drops ( Liverpool, Manchester, Dublin) who offer this at a cheaper price. hope this helps, I'll prolly get sacked for this but i just wanted to reply

very short notice for the madrid flight.... appeared on website earlier this week and i got a text on the same day....

with a bit more notice of the "one-off" i would have gone along...

how come it was such short notice ?

very short notice for the madrid flight.... appeared on website earlier this week and i got a text on the same day....

with a bit more notice of the "one-off" i would have gone along...

how come it was such short notice ?

They had actually been thinking about it for a while, but they only got the clearance for it early last week and it ahd to be on those set dates

Archived