Police To Investigate

FCMR

As I said the police are investigating, remember the rider that was hit by an ambulance that was going over the mountain one way after it had been announced that the mountain road was one way only from Ramsey. And a rope accross the road is not always clear to see, did a marshall not have the same problem at St Ninians MGP week. If it had been announced that the Classic parade was to set of from the QB at such a time the rider may have taken it that as an entrant he was clear to set offand any road closed sign was to be ignored.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Also I dont recall the circuit taking in the front of the fire station either...he was a half wit IMHO

Also the TM who crashed at St Ninians was going pretty much flat out and hit wooden poles...he too was a half wit.

NO YOUR THE HALF WIT, THE CLASSIC PARADE ENTRANTS WERE TOLD TO ASSEMBLE IN THE QB CARPARK FOR A 12-15 START. AND STOP CALLING THE DEAD, HE STLL HAS A FAMILY.

NO HE WAS NOT GOING FULL OUT AND HE HIT A SUPPORT FOR THE ROPE WHILE TRYING TO AVOID IT.

PRICK

NO HE WAS NOT GOING FULL OUT AND HE HIT A SUPPORT FOR THE ROPE WHILE TRYING TO AVOID IT.

PRICK

Really you know that for an absolute fact do you...maybe, just maybe, someone might know something more on a bike related topic than you pal. Your use of capitalisation is most unusual.

Half wit.

Yes, from the other marshall involved.

Stop being such a prick, it dont suit you

who said he was an entrant in the classic parade? :unsure:

I DID

oh sorry know all........well not know all, you didn't know this was news weeks ago did ya?

even if he was in the classic parade and was going to start at the QB how come nobody else hit the rope?

there were warning signs saying the road was closed, you can't miss them. It was a terrible accident but nobody is to blame but the guy himself.

I DID

oh sorry know all........well not know all, you didn't know this was news weeks ago did ya?

even if he was in the classic parade and was going to start at the QB how come nobody else hit the rope?

there were warning signs saying the road was closed, you can't miss them. It was a terrible accident but nobody is to blame but the guy himself.

Sorry are you a queer, its just like you post like one. yes I did know it was news weeks ago. try a search fag

Signs all over the Island, accident black spot but people still get killed, must be blind drivers

I DID

Sorry are you a queer, its just like you post like one. yes I did know it was news weeks ago. try a search fag

Signs all over the Island, accident black spot but people still get killed, must be blind drivers

:lol: lovely use of words very intelligent argument there.... and as for your comparison of accident black spots compared to a road being closed with a huge road closed sign and a rope with barriers across the road well again :lol::lol::lol: the sign said road closed. You still haven't answered why no other competitor hit the rope if they were all starting from the qb?? He was at fault, nobody else .

RANT, RANT, RANT ETC

PRICK

I'd be seriously worried about my health if I was you, you come across as such an angry, unstable man.

I'm sorry that man died but I have to agree with WSAG.

so he's a man? :o i honestly thought the person typing all them rants was no older than 15....seriously.

Archived