Oooooe-eeeee-oooooo-waaaah!

Dr Fish

Check out THE LOUNGE on OCTOBER 29 for its first ever HALLOWEEN PARTY,

Its a fancy dress affair (so some locals wont have to do much) and there will be prizes and gifts on the night courtesy of WKD promotions (yes folks that strange coloured booze potion)

Djs on the night include - PHIL QUIRK * CAM * DREAMFISH.

Entry is £2 and you'll receive a Glass of spooky punch on arrival.

Also featured will be a face painter so no-one escapes the madness, and a psychic reader from 12.30am (they know what time your coming)

the good thing too is we finish in the wee small hours at 02:00am

so get yo werewolf ass down there..........

:ph34r: Halloween ninja stuff

post-803-1129307862_thumb.jpg

Yes, its doing to be a good night, got my Halloween Costume sorted already.

As Dreamfish said, there are prizes for best fancy dress, ducking apples etc. and a pyschic all thrown in for good measure.

The Lounge will be taking on a spooky look for Halloween too, so come down and enjoy the fun.

:)

Great night at the Lounge last night, loved the decorations! Ace atmosphere, almost everyone had their face painted, including me :D

I remember the two crazy DJs, from London I was told, seemed like they were enjoying themselves alot! :P

Hope you do it again next year!

Great night at the Lounge last night, loved the decorations! Ace atmosphere, almost everyone had their face painted, including me :D

I remember the two crazy DJs, from London I was told, seemed like they were enjoying themselves alot! :P

Hope you do it again next year!

Very good night, well done Dr!

What did you go as Girl89?

A cowgirl :D then had vampire painted onto my face :unsure:

Yeah yeah, I know my costume wasn't really halloween themed, but I didn't want to be like everyone else :(

Were you there dangerboy? If so, were you in fancy dress?

Just a quick message to say thanks to all who came down to The Lounge on Saturday night for the Halloween Party.

It was good to see so many people making an effort with their costumes and those people who had their faces painted too. I had a great night and other people seemed to be enjoying themselves too.

Thanks to all the DJ's on the night, Mike, Peter, Kat & the other staff from the Lounge, who spent a lot of time on decorating the bar and making it look the part!

Cam

B)

Archived