New Airline Service

Lonan3

I dont see that this is HUGE threat to EMX service. This one is Mon - Fri and the flight will arrive at IOM at 1015 and depart back to London City at 1700. This may take some business from EMX that originates in London, however it may not damage the departing numbers from the island.

The schedule will however suit those that plan to make onward conenctions with VLM.

Euromanx is a 7 day per week service in comparison.

Some passengers will prefer to leave IOM on the 0800 EMX service to avoid overnight stay in London so they will stay loyal to the Euromanx service.

I doubt EMX will feel too threatened in respect of passengers originating form the island....and even for passengers originating from London they offer a superior frequency on this route.

Also worth noting is that the plane will (as far as we know right now) be sat on the tarmac in IOM from 1015 through to 1700. I wonder if VLM have a plan for it to operate another route rather have it sat on the tarmac for almost 7 hours doing nothing.......????

Heard about this last night, also heard we might be handling them (Flight Support) seeing as we seem to be getting every other contract under the sun. and Emerald have not left, they still have thier 748's doing frieghter services. and according to some sources the fokker f50's will be day stopping here until they can sort something else out

and according to some sources the fokker f50's will be day stopping here until they can sort something else out

Just what we need, were the fok are they going to park?

he he bring on the puns, but if that was a serious question probably the west of the apron next to the staff carpark

Archived