Going Dutch

do nothing

I read with interest that the IOM has just signed a bilateral agreement with the Netherlands designed to pave the way for a full double taxation pact between the two countries.

Hopefully this will lead to more co-operation between the 2 countries. Firstly a new VLM air link to Amsterdam, followed swiftly by the Island adopting some of Holland’s less stringent laws.

Ah, we could soon see a host of coffee shops & Strip clubs opening along the length Castle Street, guaranteeing the best window displays on the Island & instanting restoring the IOM's flagging tourist trade........if only!

I read with interest that the IOM has just signed a bilateral agreement with the Netherlands designed to pave the way for a full double taxation pact between the two countries.

Hopefully this will lead to more co-operation between the 2 countries. Firstly a new VLM air link to Amsterdam, followed swiftly by the Island adopting some of Holland’s less stringent laws.

Ah, we could soon see a host of coffee shops & Strip clubs opening along the length Castle Street, guaranteeing the best window displays on the Island & instanting restoring the IOM's flagging tourist trade........if only!

LMAO

Er - isn't VLM a Belgian airline and flying to Brussells?

Belgium - French.........its all double dutch to me!

you'd get on with Sweet Cheeks then - she thought Brussels was the capital of Denmark :rolleyes: oh how we laughed.

Archived