All New Beatfix Show

Tonights (thurs) Beatfix Show.

From 8, we'll be slamming our way through the best electrotech house and breaks around.

I'll be joined again by the Vixen, and with any luck we'll be hearing from the time traveller himself, DJK, direct from Hong Kong or wherever he is, if he can get it together!!

Anyway, its come to my attention that the show, as marvelous as it may be, is woefully short on features. So this week we introduce Gone But Not Forgotten where we throw some golden oldies at ya(any requests,don't be daft,and we'll see what we can do), the Shouldn't Work But It Does tune, and From The Top, a quality tune thats pushing our buttons right now, like Judge Jules' "Tried and Tested", but not shoite!!

As if that weren't enough, we'll be having a comp where you could win the chance to meet up with DJK in Asia all expenses paid :o , but the question will be unfeasably hard, so, easier to win will be the CD comp ;)

Tune in on www.mflive.com all the links for all the media players can be found on the homepage.

To enter the chatroom, put mobeatsexperience@hotmail.com into your MSN and say "'ello sailor" and you'll be transported to the land of digital mentaldom, where G89 usually gets her "games" out for the lads!

Its Phatt and you knows this, roight!

Tuning in now, can't be in the chatroom as I'm working on my bathroom so it's ready for the plasterer tomorrow morning.

Will hopefully get in the chatroom later but for now, music at warp 10 to help me get the work done. :D

Nice one for listening, quite enjoyed it myself :rolleyes:

The "Gone But Not Forgotten" triplets were:

Adamski - Space Jungle

Man Machine - Shout

Global State - Don't Need It (don't want it) (Genie Rerub)

The "From The Top" tune was:

Braund Reynolds - Rocket

Same again next week? ;)

Archived