Download Time!

Dr Fish

Alrighty mighty Fish! I like that site - I don't often bother with music on the internet (I'm too old for all that now) but I had a little listen, very energetic. I have a friend who makes great music, you guys should have a cup of tea together some time. Maybe the mighty Dubs could both come out of retirement and do a Dub Fish conglamouration. We all love a bit of psycadelic synthesised nob twisting now 'n again don't we??

Guess who I am going to see in March?? eh eh? coming home the day she hits 30 though - don't ask, I was fidwangeling my booking and messed it up a little. Me so excited.

Yous the guacamole baby, you knows it.

Glad you like the site the bees,

You'll have to get ya friend in touch with myself about showcasing some of his tracks on the site,

It's still in the embryonic sonic stages yet but its gooood progress.

ANYONE else who wants to have their tracks available for download should get in touch with www.atomikhotdog.com

Music genres are irrelevant at www.atomikhotdog.com, So any Bands, or Solo artists or even if you just play a mean Tuba, GET IT OUT THERE!!!!!!

Oh and Bees, please say yo to the New Jersey Girl. :lol:

Hey there...

Just been checking out the downloads... was rockin away there for a moment, liking what I am hearing... The scope - making me proud of my Anagh Coar roots there fellas! *you can take the girl out of Anagh Coar...*

Fish, I like No Conversation - loads - would be interested in a collaboration as discussed in my mail! I'll be keeping an ear out for that one!

Pishing down with rain here, I feel like Im at home!

TheBees only about 140 odd days till we take the City by storm! ;)

New Jersey Girl, over and out

Archived