England

(Not) MEC VANNIN

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FREE MANN NOW!!!

When you spend £20 or more.

DONT MAKE FUN OF HOLY MEC VANNIN YOU ENGLISH DOG

What about Germans? Are Germans allowed to "make fun"? Let's see if you get this:

(Not) MEC VANNIN ist saublöd und total bescheuert - geh nach Hause zu Deiner Mutti...

Why have you got an English flag by your name?

Read the guys signature it tells all "The views here are not the views of Mec Vannin. I am just some angst fuelled guy off one of the Internets who's here to entertain you with my own peculiar brand of humour."

Oh and by the way "(Not) MEC VANNIN" I think your sense of humour needs a change, Because all it makes you sound like is a complete cock!

Why have you got an English flag by your name?

Read the guys signature it tells all "The views here are not the views of Mec Vannin. I am just some angst fuelled guy off one of the Internets who's here to entertain you with my own peculiar brand of humour."

Oh and by the way "(Not) MEC VANNIN" I think your sense of humour needs a change, Because all it makes you sound like is a complete cock!

ENGLISH DOG PUT IT

F.CK THEM,THEY R JUS PIGS,CREATURES OF HELL

FREE MANNIN NOW

England is divided into 2 parts:

The North (extending from The Scotch border to somewhere just below Birmingham) full of friendly amiable down to earth people

The South full of unfriendly, obnoxious, shandy drinking kn*bs, who can't pronounce their vowels properly.

The North (extending from The Scotch border to somewhere just below Birmingham) full of friendly amiable down to earth people

The South full of unfriendly, obnoxious, shandy drinking kn*bs, who can't pronounce their vowels properly.

Yeah, got any more fairy tales for us?

Yeah, got any more fairy tales for us?

I may be just 30 miles North of London in what you claim is the shandy drinking area but even I know that Scotch is a drink. I believe you mean "The Scottish Border"? I just thought I would help you out in a friendly way, unlike those in Birmingham apparently. Incidentally are you sure you mean vowels? After all, v and b are next to one another on a keyboard so it would be an easy mistake to make.

Archived