England

(Not) MEC VANNIN

Lad I was at Uni with described the North as being across the Brown Sauce line. (Apparantly, they don't use it South of Watford.) Although since he was from Hartfordshire, by that reckoning he was almost a Northerner himself.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Get into government and deport us... I will then get into government in England and stop you (just you) using our ports, airspace and language. You filthy, pig, dog, gnome, royalist you. And besides my dad is bigger than your dad.

Free England Later!!!

Long live (quality) brown sauce and barmcakes!!!

• 2 weeks later...
England is divided into 2 parts:

The North (extending from The Scotch border to somewhere just below Birmingham) full of friendly amiable down to earth people

The South full of unfriendly, obnoxious, shandy drinking kn*bs, who can't pronounce their vowels properly.

:lol: - So so true - thank god I'm a Norther :)

Terran

S**K MY D**K

BNP F****OTS

IM BACK FOREVER

FREE MANN NOW!!!

edited by Declan - to protect the delicate sensibilities of certain posters!

Just a question - can the moderators please tell me, considering the above which I would never post, why have I (little teapot) got a "warning" thingy! :(

Your warning level is set to 0% though, right? Everyone has them, don't worry. 0% is good. You can only see your own.

Also, NMVs avatar keep mysteriously changing all by itself. Must be a blip in the forum software. There's no way a moderator or admin would be doing it to wind him up.

Ahem.

xxxx DIRTY ENGLISH BASTARDS THEY ALL SHOULD GET THE xxxx OUT OFF OUR COUNTRY

FREE MANNIN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

xxxx FILTHY ENGLSH WHORE "QUEEN"

If I didn't know any better I would think that this guy is me! His posts are of about the same quality as ones I used to write before I learned that people wouldn't bother to read them. Oh, I guess nothing's changed...

Your warning level is set to 0% though, right? Everyone has them, don't worry. 0% is good. You can only see your own.

Also, NMVs avatar keep mysteriously changing all by itself. Must be a blip in the forum software. There's no way a moderator or admin would be doing it to wind him up.

Ahem.

Thanks for that info. Being on here makes you a bit paranoid!! :(:(:(

Archived