Fall Guy For The Dtl And Neds?

Totally agree - but where they're going to get 12 people on the Island that don't know anything/have an opinion on this case I don't know. Perhaps they'll import them?

Believe it or not, not everyone reads the newspapers, listens to Manx Radio or reads Manx Internet Forums. Seriously, I just rang my Mum about something else and while I was on, I asked her what she knew about it and she said 'Bugger all really'.

Out of those people who do all the above, there are people who really don't care about it enough to do anything but skip over the articles.

Memory Freshner

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some very strong rumours have been coming out of the Keys this week that the Neds were pulled in by the Police on Tuesday over other allegations regarding Ballacain. This might have something to do with the builder being re arrested and a junior member of the DTL being removed from his post. We should not expect to hear that she has been re arrested as she is already arrested and out on Bail. It is also rumoured that the other partner of the Builders has now been pulled in ????????????????? :o

"Some very strong rumours have been coming out of the keys..." The mental imagery that sentence conjures up is very colourful for me. Shame I'm no good on the graphics type software or I would share it with you all.

I don't know.... Why did the Police make a press statement when Mr Kelly was arrested but have now put a press blackout in place since Mr Ned was lifted?

Did they want to get to the other side????????

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know.... Why did the Police make a press statement when Mr Kelly was arrested but have now put a press blackout in place since Mr Ned was lifted?

Did they want to get to the other side????????

And the shit has hit the fan down at the DTL, internal enquiry into who leaked the information on the fall guy, in which a deal was done :lol:

Archived