Kevin Lynden Wins

FCMR

Example a mate of mine divorces his wife for having a long affair, at first he got to see his kids, but when he started going out and meeting people again his ex wife (who was also getting maintanace and living whith her lover) stopped the kids from seeing their father and even after further court action she still made it hard for him to see his kids kids. The law always comes own on the fathers

FCMR you do have a point about mum's not letting the kids see Dad.. thats why Bob Geldof wrote a book on his experience..Also there is a group in the UK called Fathers for Justice ( F 4 J) who are trying to have the law changed more in favour for fathers..

But a life was taken here, and KL will have to live with this for the rest of his life....

If a person can't control their temper, and so ends up killing someone, the question is, are they mad or bad?

Jail forever, ...or tea and symp. at the shrinks office..??

I feel sorry for the children, as it is they who will suffer more than anyone..

Example a mate of mine divorces his wife for having a long affair, at first he got to see his kids, but when he started going out and meeting people again his ex wife (who was also getting maintanace and living whith her lover) stopped the kids from seeing their father and even after further court action she still made it hard for him to see his kids kids. The law always comes own on the fathers

No the law doesnt always come down on the fathers, there are many mothers losing their children over here through no fault of their own, but there are always a few mothers who love to make their ex's life hell. There is even a particular Deemster who is a known woman hater when giving court orders for children. Men are just as capable at stopping contact with children as women are.

....... just as there are many, many mothers bringing up children without any financial contribution from the father but who are still happy for that father to have contact for the good of the children alone.

I should know... I'm one of them and I know PLENTY of others.

Fun Fact: I sold Kevin and his family their marital home mentioned in the article back in 1999.

On topic though, I'd agree with the sentiment that this doesn't seem to be something anyone should be celebrating as a victory. As is usual with these sorts of threads, please bear in mind that family members from both sides could potentially be reading what you say, or could even be directed to it by someone else.

There are no winners in this case, as there aren't any in alot of others. I just feel for the children. It has to be the worst thing that can happen to a child; to lose one parent, but at the hand of the other! It doesn't bear thinking about. I just hope that the father will be able to make good for them when he is released.

There are no winners in this case, as there aren't any in alot of others. I just feel for the children. It has to be the worst thing that can happen to a child; to lose one parent, but at the hand of the other! It doesn't bear thinking about. I just hope that the father will be able to make good for them when he is released.

Well said

Archived