Sugar Puffs

Hyperactive

Well after trying to open a frank discussion on Who's Island is it anyway ? which doesn't seem to bother to many people at the moment......BUT BEWARE BECAUSE YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE NOTICE SOON...you have been warned.

I thought I'd open a discussion on Cereal...especially my favourite SUGARPUFFS. Now the thing about SP's is that their Brill just on their own or with milk. Now the thing with milk is that you can have it cold or microwaved (My Fave) but the second option is a bit dodgy cos on a 650W microwave no more than 40 seconds or else the milk gets too hot and the SP's get murdered. The other thing with this option is that you always (as oppossed to the cold option) have milk left over...er problem.........not really just get some more SP's and stick them in the milk stir wait 2 mins then scoff. Brilliant

Let me know your faves or your opinion on Sugarpuffs...........

ps

FACTFILE:- The average single SP has more brain power than the combined brain powers of the legislative council of ministers.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sugar puffs are nasty!! and they have little bits that get rite into your teeth and annoy you for the rest of the day. Coco pops is the cerial of champions!! or in my youth kellogs start was a winner but i havn't seen a box of that around for ages. :ph34r:

Coco Pops are brill as well but they turn the milk brown...if milk was suppossed to be brown it would come out of a cows bum not its udders. :D

Couldn't you have added that to your previous quoted post?

Post wh0re :P

Anyone got any Sugarpuffs they'd like to give me to try this 'mix of cereal'?

EDIT: oops just noticed what you did to my post <_<

Try the Spar there open till 8 or 10 in someplaces then you can dream all night about your new cereal wake up in the morning and have the best start to the day youve ever had.........................you have got a microwave havn't you...B&Q £39.95 their stainless steel ones...their BRILL

Couldn't you have added that to your previous quoted post?

Post wh0re :P

Anyone got any Sugarpuffs they'd like to give me to try this 'mix of cereal'?

EDIT: oops just noticed what you did to my post <_<

Try the Spar there open till 8 or 10 in someplaces then you can dream all night about your new cereal wake up in the morning and have the best start to the day youve ever had.........................you have got a microwave havn't you...B&Q £39.95 their stainless steel ones...their BRILL

I think I'll pass on the cereal and stick to my own! :D

Archived