Flat For Rent

Survivor

Thought I would do my landlords a favour and put the flat that i'm renting up on these here boards for you to peruse.

I am leaving the flat on the 17th Dec, but i think the landlords want to re-decorate afterwards, so could very well be the end of Dec it will be available from.

It's a fabulous fully furnished 1 dbl bedroom flat on the ground floor up Douglas Head. Open plan kitchen and lounge with a huge bay windo that shows the most amazing view over the sea terminal and right across the prom - very beautiful especially at night. The parking in the street is residential so permits are given easily enough.

I have lived in it for almost 5 years and have been very happy with the place and am very sad to go.

The rent they are asking for is £560pcm, which i reckon is pretty good - and they look after their tenants very well when it comes to rent rises - only £60 in those 5 years.

If you're interested in this at all, then pm me, or call me 472078 (caz is the name) and we can have a wee chat

Edit: to add name so someone doesn't feel like a tw*t calling a mobile and asking for Survivor!

Archived