Another Air Service

Utah 01

Excellent news! I was well pissed off when Emerald were taken over by Euromanx as Liverpool was cheap to get to from Warsaw. Now I can get a cheap flight with Easyjet to Luton and get the last leg on the cheap again :)

145 quid Warsaw-Luton-IOM-Luton-Warsaw for Christmas including all taxes and fees. Flying has never been cheaper.

I'll forgive them for having dirty wings :D

I have no axe to grind for or against...but I think (from looking at a couple of Googled hits) that Arran is a reasonably successful operator - unlike some of the pretend airlines we've seen at Ronaldsway* over the years.

I just hope it doesn't end up costing BA maintenance jobs on the Island.

* Who WAS Ronald? Sounds like a euphemism for gay. "He wasn't invited into the communal after-game team bath, as the striker suggested he was a bit Ronaldsway".

Sorry Grumble, I thinkt he quote you are looking for is:

"Magnesia was powerless to resist, his muscular arms enfolding her fragile, feminine form, his eyes searing into hers like anthracite. Suddenly he pulled away, 'Sorry me old love, that last stint in Belmarsh High Security Prison has turned me a bit Ronaldsway'. (From "The Duchess and the Incompetent Hitman")

Archived