Walk And Talk

cheesemonster2005

I know of someone who went to those sessions,

over a number of sessions she walked the equivelant of

douglas-liverpool and got a certificate,

but now her knees are wrecked and she can only walk short distances,

not far enough to even walk the dog !

I suppose knowing when to stop is the trick, but the experts should tell you the hazards

why not join a walking club - not only do you get conversation (if you want), but get to see the beautiful scenery as well - the NCC perimeter track is noway comparable with for example the coastal path near Santon.

The Manx Footpath conservation group organises many weekly walks - eg a short Thurs morning one form 10.30 to 12.30, slightly longer Sun afternoon, all day Tues and Sat for the more energetic - obviously most are retirees except the Sat & Sun walks. - the oldest (& regular) member on Thurs is 91 - the walk is about 4-5miles

why not join a walking club - not only do you get conversation (if you want), but get to see the beautiful scenery as well - the NCC perimeter track is noway comparable with for example the coastal path near Santon.

The Manx Footpath conservation group organises many weekly walks - eg a short Thurs morning one form 10.30 to 12.30, slightly longer Sun afternoon, all day Tues and Sat for the more energetic - obviously most are retirees except the Sat & Sun walks. - the oldest (& regular) member on Thurs is 91 - the walk is about 4-5miles

I agre.. When I was a wee nipper I often went on walks at the weekend. It was a great chance to see parts of the island which I'd not seen before (and unfortunately haven't seen since).

Yeah !, let's all go and walk around Langness :-)

or the promenade or just get a dog, they make you keep walking when you otherwise would take one look outside and say something naughty !

Good idea

The Sun - Clarkson's in strop gear

The man just doesn't shut up about this. Where's he going to get the wolves and tigers from? Do they sell them in Castletown?

Archived