Crooked Copper Gets Six Months

Spatula girl

Go on Forbsey ya boy ya

Any man that can rip the Goverment, Conister Trust, Barclays Bank and the Rozzer's off get's my backing every time.

Good luck to ya son, the country needs more entrepeneurs like you. With any luck the prison will be overcrowded and you'll be out for Xmas!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ph34r:

Just saw this on Isle of Man.com. I must admit I thought he'd get 18 months at least! Is this the rolled up trouser leg brigade at work?

http://www.isleofman.com/locallife/news/

Lets hope the defendant in a case to be heard in November, if proved guilty gets the same

So which case in November are you talking about? Cos I think it's actually December if it's the case I think you're thinking about ;)

Just saw this on Isle of Man.com. I must admit I thought he'd get 18 months at least! Is this the rolled up trouser leg brigade at work?

http://www.isleofman.com/locallife/news/

Lets hope the defendant in a case to be heard in November, if proved guilty gets the same

So which case in November are you talking about? Cos I think it's actually December if it's the case I think you're thinking about ;)

Sorry about that got mixed up with the case which was due to be on the 11th November, thats now been set back but the other is to start December 5th

It does seem a lenient sentence, and doesn't really support the saying 'crime doesn't pay'.

Well it seems that it does pay(sometimes), 6 months (reduced to 3 if he keeps his head down) for £100,00 doesn't seem to bad to me. Also he has been on full pay since this was identified and remains on full pay whilst in Prison.

I am sure the courts have guidelines that they follow and that we are not aware of the full facts and any mitigation that was put forward, but it doesn't seem to be much of a deterrent having such a short sentence.

It does seem a lenient sentence, and doesn't really support the saying 'crime doesn't pay'.

Well it seems that it does pay(sometimes), 6 months (reduced to 3 if he keeps his head down) for £100,00 doesn't seem to bad to me. Also he has been on full pay since this was identified and remains on full pay whilst in Prison.

Firstly I'm not sure if he will be on full pay whilst in jail.

Secondly he is now a convicted criminal, he will NEVER work in his choosen profession again.

I know that six months doesn't sound much (even less if it is reduced to three) if he keeps his head down, but doing 3-6 months with 100 blokes who know that you were a copper :(

Everyone on the Island knows who he is and what he has done so he will more than likey have to leave the Island to have any type of life, but then the conviction will follow him for the rest of his life.

All that for 100k, no thanks

Archived