Clubiom Website?!?!?

the_kitty

Also can someone sort ot the top Frame on the site with the navigation - its f**ked in Firefox and only just shows the buttons - only just mind!

Also the 'No right click' javascript you are using is a waste of time. If I wanted to copy an image I'd just press 'print screen' on my keyboard. Like this:

Internet Explorer - Browser

ie7yg.gif

Firefox - Browser

firefox5zj.gif

Also can someone sort ot the top Frame on the site with the navigation - its f**ked in Firefox and only just shows the buttons - only just mind!

Also the 'No right click' javascript you are using is a waste of time. If I wanted to copy an image I'd just press 'print screen' on my keyboard. Like this:

Internet Explorer - Browser

ie7yg.gif

Firefox - Browser

firefox5zj.gif

Ok, Ok I know - I would like to do a complete re-write of the site - now there's an idea - anyone fancy lending a hand?

I know the site leaves a lot to be desired but my knowledge of HTML is limited [naa, non existent!] I would like to use CSS instead of frames or tables with includes for the navigation. I tried some time ago - spent hours and hours and it looked crap and didn't work properly - so I gave up.

So, lets throw down the gauntlet. Wouldn't it be great to have and Isle of Man site which is up there with the best?

busby2.jpg

Archived