Neds Trial Today

crumlin

Slightly O/T here but...

Let's just say this gets dragged out and the case keeps getting put back. What would happen say, if come election time next year and the case still hadn't been heard and the voting public were just basically sick and tired of things and decided (en-masse) not to vote?

Would we still have a government?

Food for thought, surely.

What we need is some sort of popular putsch. Perhaps a Ukrainian style orange democracy movement.

To the barricades :)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sorry to go offtopic, but I noticed this today. The resemblance is uncanny ;)

1f06_flanders.jpg

You are not saying that anyone in this case was stealing, are you? Bart is writing in German there, and the translation reads: "I'm not allowed to steal from ULOC", whatever that is :)

Sorry to go offtopic, but I noticed this today. The resemblance is uncanny ;)

1f06_flanders.jpg

You are not saying that anyone in this case was stealing, are you? Bart is writing in German there, and the translation reads: "I'm not allowed to steal from ULOC", whatever that is :)

Bart Simpson for Chief Minister ...........

:P:P

I see julie has made a statement to say that she is not guilty.

I thought if you were under arrest you were not allowed to discuss the case until after the trial.

Also the police have to have reasonalble suspiction to charge you so there must be a case to hear.

Note to Ned and julie please don't comment on your guilt until it is proven.

I always find the guilty tend to shout the loudest.

I see julie has made a statement to say that she is not guilty.

I thought if you were under arrest you were not allowed to discuss the case until after the trial.

Also the police have to have reasonalble suspiction to charge you so there must be a case to hear.

Note to Ned and julie please don't comment on your guilt until it is proven.

I always find the guilty tend to shout the loudest.

I don't know. I feel that they have more of a right to shout out especially when people are ridiculing them through the offline and online media.

Surely someone under arrest or charged with a crime has the right to discuss their case? Only them mind, not the police or other parties.

Archived