Quote Of The Day

Ripsaw

44 minutes ago, Happier diner said:

I don't think that quote will live long in my memory.

That is because you are not filled with energy, passion and honesty.

Ralphs' wife can help you there - she can computer your prosperity code - the unique six digit code that reveals your Life Path Number, Destiny Number, True Self Number, Personality Number, Soul Mission Number and Personality Number.

Give her a ring. Discount for ManxForumers. Quote this discount code number xxxxxx.

11 hours ago, Two-lane said:

That is because you are not filled with energy, passion and honesty.

Ralphs' wife can help you there - she can computer your prosperity code - the unique six digit code that reveals your Life Path Number, Destiny Number, True Self Number, Personality Number, Soul Mission Number and Personality Number.

Give her a ring. Discount for ManxForumers. Quote this discount code number xxxxxx.

She couldn't see her way to sending me the six numbers required to win tonight's lotto jackpot? just asking as she is a numerologist!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Beelzebub3 said:

She couldn't see her way to sending me the six numbers required to win tonight's lotto jackpot? just asking as she is a numerologist!

You'll have to get in the queue behind Alex Allinson and Treasury for that...It's part of the new economic strategy.

Edited by Non-Believer
Typo
  • Like 1

"I am pleased to announce that the Public Service Commision of the Isle of Man has appointed me as their next CEO. It goes without saying that I am absolutely delighted to be joining at such an exciting time for the Island."

Andy Ralphs.

Some of you may be a trifle concerned about finding a dentist, or some other medical matter. But do not worry about being on the wrong end of a 12 month waiting list for a critical appointment - Andy Ralphs says it is an exciting time.

[Also note that he is not "their next CEO".

I might also comment on the "appointed me as", but I won't.

I will comment on the "Commision"]