The Libertine

Lonan3

From Manx Radio today:

The Island will soon be able to see what the fuss over the Johnny Depp movie The Libertine is all about.

It is to start showing at the Broadway Cinema at the Villa Marina from November 18th, and will run for a fortnight. There is no word as yet as to when the tickets will be on sale.

I recall Damesaflame telling listeners that she auditioned for it, so the question is - was she successful and is she in it?

From Manx Radio today:

The Island will soon be able to see what the fuss over the Johnny Depp movie The Libertine is all about.

It is to start showing at the Broadway Cinema at the Villa Marina from November 18th, and will run for a fortnight. There is no word as yet as to when the tickets will be on sale.

I recall Damesaflame telling listeners that she auditioned for it, so the question is - was she successful and is she naked in it?

Lonan's real thought processess..

From Manx Radio today:

I recall Damesaflame telling listeners that she auditioned for it, so the question is - was she successful and is she naked in it?

Lonan's real thought processess..

How dare you... read my mind so correctly!

I know a girl who was in the nude orgy scene. Back in the days when it was set, shaved pubic areas were not the done thing so she had to wear a muff rug.... B)

Good grief, I can see it now.

"shaven ravers queue this way for wig fitting".

Yummy! And moohoooo!! :P

Archived