Hooray! My Ban Has Ended!

The Messiah

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was put on the MENA list for 10 fooking years for being caught with 0.5 grammes of Cannabis in Oct. 94'

I think it actually helped me, I could focus on my DJ'ing and also set up my own nights over here at smaller venues, I didnt have to put up with any of the Chav explosion and got to meet and party with some cool people.

These organisations are needed in any society, unfortunately they do make mistakes but they are still needed.

Nice one fish, although that ban was fookin harsh to say the least! At least a positive came out of it like you said...:)

The Shame, my Dad had his photo behind every pub, Co-op and offie as one of them crims thats not allowed to buy booze - soon after he fuked off to Anfield where he mingled in a bit better!

I do say though that the IOM is a bit too harsh in that way - I remember being a kid and this copper who used to have it in for every kid who wore flares and hoodie tops (late 80s early 90s) - we got regularly stopped and questioned and one time as an older lass I called the police for some assistance during a violent altercation I happend to witness and it was him and even then eyeing ME up suspiciously, probably thinkin I was 14 again and "dealing drugs" or whatever he used to think I got up to. (apparently there was a few of us on a police hit list as trouble makers or potential crims!)

Archived