Justice System Again

crumlin

And I'm sure if he was caught doing that, he'd be charged accordingly. However, he's only been caught parking too long in a timezone.

Why don't you go gather some evidence and report him if you feel that strongly.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And I'm sure if he was caught doing that, he'd be charged accordingly. However, he's only been caught parking too long in a timezone.

Why don't you go gather some evidence and report him if you feel that strongly.

Dont need to, the traffic wardens know it goes on but cant do sod all about it except give one ticket, and if they are caught in the morning and given a ticket they just leave the car as it is. they dont give tickets for every hour the car is over parked

OK an other example and this happens most days in Athol Street.

Bosses park their 4wds on a 1 hour permit park, an office girls goes out to the car every hour and changes the disk, after a few hours she forgets to change the disk and the boss get a ticket = £40 fine. Joe public has an appointment with an advocate and it goes on for a bit longer than expected by 10 mins Joe gets the same ticket and fine, whos committed the bigger offence

Your talking bollocks again.

My car is trained to drive itself off every *90minutes on Athol Street* and 2hours most places elsewhere in town. I got the computer stuff free off my rich and powerful mates in the Government / Lodge / asylum etc.

OK how about this

Parking fines, the man in the £50k jag and the man in the £50 mini should the man in the Jag get a bigger fine because he has more money and a bigger car if caught illegal parking. YES

What's your problem with Jag drivers anyway?

Now if you'd said BMW drivers...

OK then, how is the non payment of NI stamps of £100 which resulted in 6 months in prison more serious than that of the woman that got 14 weeks suspended for £1200.00 fiddle, both case brought by the DHSS.

To paraphrase, "Each case is different. Each case is unique. You're daft."

It's fair to say every case should be treated differently but in order for justice to be seen to be done there should be some cohesion. The public should be told the reasons behind the sentences so that we don't jump to conclusions.

Did the bent pig get a short sentence because of his previous clean record or because he saved someone's life? Or did he bribe someone for a shorter sentence?

Did the NI stamp man get a heavy sentence because he had a past history or because he just looked like a dodgy person to the judge?

Did the single mother get a heavy sentence because the judge and prosecution are Daily Mail readers or because of a history of these sorts of crimes?

Archived