Abbey National

crumlin

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Abbey national are to give a press release later today, all the staff have been called in to a meeting. are they to close up?

Just popped out of the meeting, you mention above.....mind your own fucking business. :angry:

Maybe they read something on the forum they did not like, complained and told to get the fucking boat out in the morning :lol:

Abbey national are to give a press release later today, all the staff have been called in to a meeting. are they to close up?

Just popped out of the meeting, you mention above.....mind your own fucking business. :angry:

Maybe they read something on the forum they did not like, complained and told to get the fucking boat out in the morning :lol:

Mr. Crumlin, who ever you are, some sense of understanding would be appreciated, i have to return to the meeting to inform the members, that some employee's may indeed be 'Taking the Boat' in the morning, as you so quaintly put it.

And as the unfortunate individuals and their families, are as yet unaware that they may well be unemployed just before the Christmas period, your attitude quite frankly is a disgrace.

Think i'd better stop now.

.......Crumlin i'm winding you up, dear chap.

Normally i don't give a toss, but the thought of a bunch of bigwigs discussing people futures, as numbers and you Crumlin acting like a deranged News Of The World reporter got my back up.

Its probably a load of bollocks, they just going to announce a new pension product or something.

......but of course it could be more serious, lets hope not.

Sorry to hear that Marcus, it's an awful situation. Good luck to anyone who works there in sorting things out.

Sorry Slim.

Just have a picture of a proud mum, mooching over the forum, kids at school,hubby working hard in finance sector, they've struggled but are getting there......and she reads all that shit.

......of course it may be true but there's better ways to find out.

Archived