Manx Tt / Jester Interactive

Slim

According to reliable sources, Jester Interactive, the developer behind Manx TT Superbike on the ps2 has gone bust. All the staff have apparently gone, the firms forums are a ghost town.

A journo friend of mine has had a preview copy of Manx TT, so there is a chance that it's made it to the publisher before they shut down, so it might make the shelves.

Either way, the dept of tourism should be looking into it, as it's a TT licensed product that might shortly be getting some bad press...

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know that some guys at Duke managed to get their hands on a demo of the game,whether it was a playable or rolling demo, I don't know.

But the shots of it at the end of the TT 2004 DVD are awesome.

I need to get that game, I really must

/Ignore my persona and forum name.

As a local digital mapper/road surveyor/artifical-intelligence programmer/biker/fan of games and a very involved TT person I offered my services.

The company offered very little interest.

I too was looking forward to the end result.

One of the original promises was for 2002 I do believe.

/go back to steven ! mode

As a local digital mapper/road surveyor/artifical-intelligence programmer/biker/fan of games and a very involved TT person I offered my services.

Did I miss you mentioning your red anorack somewhere in all of that?

Well it had better come out considering that most people have been waiting for it since at least April this year. Even if Jester have gone down the pan, someone (i.e. Duke) should take the demo they've got and make something decent of it. I'm pretty sure that the game would sell well if only it was released...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived