Manx Tt / Jester Interactive

Slim

I finally found some time to sit down and unlock the full course on my game save rather than just doing laps on my dads game.

Got round last night in 18:04 on a 1000 Suzuki without crashing. Then this morning took a Yamaha R1 round in 17:18 which included 3 crashes!

Its a pity the game is only for PS2, it would have been ace on xbox live

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I finally found some time to sit down and unlock the full course on my game save rather than just doing laps on my dads game.

I take it you mean with the 'cheat' code. The game is nigh on impossible otherwise.

The graphics are excellent, all things considered. I have enjoyed going backwards round the course and the graphics are as good. Without the unlocking code I would have dumped the game long, long ago. (well 3 days ago, if you see what I mean)

I take it you mean with the 'cheat' code. The game is nigh on impossible otherwise.

The graphics are excellent, all things considered. I have enjoyed going backwards round the course and the graphics are as good. Without the unlocking code I would have dumped the game long, long ago. (well 3 days ago, if you see what I mean)

I've not used the cheat code. You have to complete the last event in the 1000 cc category to open the 1 lap races of the Manx GP.

Some parts of the Castrol Master Class are pretty tricky, im stuck on the last event on 1000 cc. But other than that the game is easy if you play with Novice handling. My best lap now is 16:57. I havent tried many laps on expert handling, but my best was about 21 minutes

how do you play on novice from the 600`s onwards ? it only lets me race on intermediate or expert and on the 1000`s it is near impossible, i am on stage 3 on the 1000`s and it is really hard.

how do you play on novice from the 600`s onwards ? it only lets me race on intermediate or expert and on the 1000`s it is near impossible, i am on stage 3 on the 1000`s and it is really hard.

I guess your playing in arcade mode. You should try challenge mode. Its only the Castrol Master Class that you have to play in Expert then in the rest you can use novice. But i dont know about the final 'King of the Mountain' stage as i've not unlocked that yet.

I've tried the 4 lap formula 1 race twice today, on my 1st go i ran out of petrol at the top of the creg on my second lap using the TAS Suzuki. So then tried with the Speedfreaks R1 which i knew was capable of making 2 laps with 21 litres of fuel without running out. My 1st lap was a time of 16:54 and my second was going to be around 16:30 but i ran out of fuel coming out of governors dip :angry::angry:. So its not capable of 2 fast laps. I'll just have to use the standard Suzuki, or if i use a fast bike, make a pit stop after every lap.

Archived