Long Time No See (again)

Boy With Horns

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Based in Wallesey, went out as far as Bebbington, Hoylake but mainly around Birkenhead.

Congratulations by the way, hope things go well.

My hubby is from Birkenhead so we pop over to see the in-laws there a fair bit :)

Congrats BWH, is it your first baby?

Hi and thanks Minxie, yeah he's my first baby.

I'm over the moon and can't wait till he's born. Scared though.

;)

Nothing to be scared of - just look forward to the moment you get to hold the little one in your arms and realise that there is a living person on the planet that you would willingly give your life to protect. At that moment you'll realise the meaning of true, totally unselfish love - and it's a moment you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Best wishes and congratulations BWH.

Cheers Lonan, I know it's going to blow me away and I'm looking forward to it so much.

I'm already acting like an overprotective moron with Eloise (girlfriend), I think it was starting to suffocate her a bit to be honest :D I just want to make everything as easy and comfortable for her as I can. I mean, she's got the hardest job.

Hi and thanks Minxie, yeah he's my first baby.

I'm over the moon and can't wait till he's born. Scared though.

Nothing to be scared of - just be prepared for a lack of sleep. So you know it's a boy already then :) Parenthood can be hard work and tiring sometimes but I wouldn't swap my two for anything (even though the baby wakes us up for the day at 4:30 every single morning *yawn*)

Yeah, we both wanted to know the sex so we could decorate and buy clothes accordingly. Still arguing over names though. I want Nathaniel (as in my grandfather) and she wants Justin (as in Timberlake).

This is the one area where I'm determined to get my way.

I know it will be hard with the lack of sleep etc, but everyone I've spoken to since we've found out has said the good stuff always outweighs the bad.

:)

Archived