The Clubs Over Here Are Craaaap

the_kitty

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone else heard Global Panic by Technikal ace tune!!!

There's been no decent clubs on Mann since the Tardis. Underage drinking in that place was cool. Excellent mix of rock, indie and some tolerable dance. with cartoons on the big screen. The clubs now all play the same dance/pop shite and charge stupid prices for you to dance with people you hate.

Ha ha, you got it in one!!!

I was being honest but thinking about it though there is certainly more to do in Doolish than where I am now. Here in this backwater town we have one pub frequented by people who keep asking me to spare a few 'groszy' so they can buy a beer. There's a club in the next town which plays good bluesy music but that's 60km from here and a wee bit too far for a Friday nite.

Seeing as it was released nearly a year a go then i'm sure anyone into hard trance/House will have heard it and it will be long gone off there ipod or out of their record box. You need to get out more and stop whining about everything and everything.

PS.... "Global panic" is by Pierre Pienaar and is on a presents EP from Technikal(Alf Bamford) along with Carl Nicholson's "System Shock" he's just the engineer on the tracks. TIDY216

Seeing as it was released nearly a year a go then i'm sure anyone into hard trance/House will have heard it and it will be long gone off there ipod or out of their record box. You need to get out more and stop whining about everything and everything.

PS.... "Global panic" is by Pierre Pienaar and is on a presents EP from Technikal(Alf Bamford) along with Carl Nicholson's "System Shock" he's just the engineer on the tracks. TIDY216

:rolleyes: All i said was that i liked the tune and i do get out a lot thanks :P

Aaah am gona get slated here, but seriously guys, what is the attraction of hard house????? its horrible!! Thats just my opinion though, but my house mate is into it and we have to tell him to turn it off cause its unbearable! I got some free promotional Tidy CDS and I swear i had to chuck them out, none of us could bare it for more than 2 mins! (obvs i didnt tell my hard house freak house mate i chucked them as he would hav scavenged the bin for them and made our lives misery!)

So please enlighten me!! Im not being mean, i just really dont understand the attraction!! Dosent it do your brain in after about 3 mins max! It also reminds me of "afterparties" that I sometimes end up goin to at 10am on a Sat mornin as there is no where else to go and its just a load of hard house nutters wired up, making me feel like im in the starwars canteen and sobering me up very quickly! :lol:

I also hate trance, raaah with a passion!! Hate trance heads!

But i guess we all have different tastes and we have to respect that!! :P

Archived