Children In Need!

issues99

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I got a children in need sponser pack but i couldnt think of anything to do

You've actually cost them money. At least one kid will go blind because of you, maybe it will even die.

Poor kid.

PMSL

The whole charity thing is a con. We pay our taxes and elect a Govt. Part of their duty is to look after the less fortunate in our society using the money and the power we give them. Charity lets them off the hook and deflects from the real issues and responsibilities involved. And don't even get me started on how much of your hard earned cash is spent on charity administration.

Bollocks to Children in Need, Comic Relief and the rest. They are just an excuse for so called celebrities to boost their fading careers.

If you want to give to chaity give your money to one that provides visible results like sponsoring a child of the one that sends children from Chernobyl over here for a bit of respite. Don't let it disappear into a vast pot of cash never to be seen again

Utter bollocks the_kitty.

Couldn't agree more with most of the posters so far. Why are we doing the job of governments? Children in Need raises money for kids who need help - this is a job that should be provided for out of taxes.

And yes the Queen should give up some of her dough to charitable causes. I hate the Royal family but at least Charlie boy makes an effort and puts his time and money to good use rather than that scrounger Queen.

EDIT: didn't mean to quote Mission. I (as usual) don't agree with him

Archived