Children In Need!

issues99

Spot the parent who thinks her little horrors are one of the seven wonders of the world. wake up love, theres 6 billion people in the world just like them

I'll tell you what I took offence to in your post....."anyone can have a child, they are not an honour or a privilege". You tell that to the many people in the world who have had the heartbreaking news that they cannot have children and then possibly go through tests and IVF. Some people would give their right arm to be a parent, to have another human being depend on you, trust you and love you unconditionally.

Tell it also to the many parents in the world who have lost a child or a baby or who have watched, sometimes helplessly, and nursed their children through terrible illness. I most certainly do not think my boys are one of the seven wonders of the world, but when you've seen your child close to death you realise how precious they are and how lucky you are to have them.

I pity people like you.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EagleEye, there was one that pulled at my heartstrings last night and it was the one about the young lad who is HIV because of his parents. He was left an orphan because of HIV and is now what would be classed as a social leper through no fault whatsoever of his own. The young lad just needs understanding and compasion from people but as you would never see past the screaming brat syndrome it would never come from the likes off you.

As you seem to hate kids then it might be a good thing that you don't have any. That way your hatefull and spitefulness towords them will die out with you.

Minnie, I agree most wholeheartedly :D

Archived