Littlewoods Closing?

Beckett

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd heard it was going to be Matalan?

That would be good. I visit Matalan when I am over the water, and I know they are cheap but some of the stuff is OK (in fact today I am wearing a lovely pair of high heel boots I bought from my last Matalan visit)

I was excited about Monsoon coming over until I went in there and realised clothes are just clothes and they don't even have an Accessorize where I can buy a nice handbag or scarf, or can someone tell me different because I haven't been back since?

My favourite shop is Oasis but then again, clothes are clothes and I am more than happy to live with it being across. The only thing I've ever really thought the Island could do with is a decent shoe shop because clothes aren't shoes and Clarks is just about the only place in Douglas I'll buy shoes from.

I was excited about Monsoon coming over until I went in there and realised clothes are just clothes and they don't even have an Accessorize where I can buy a nice handbag or scarf, or can someone tell me different because I haven't been back since?

My favourite shop is Oasis but then again, clothes are clothes and I am more than happy to live with it being across. The only thing I've ever really thought the Island could do with is a decent shoe shop because clothes aren't shoes and Clarks is just about the only place in Douglas I'll buy shoes from.

I've only had a quick gander in Monsoon, some nice stuff but a bit pricey. They did have bags and scarfs in there as well.

Archived