On The Prowl

manxchatterbox

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mr Hodge is the ever loyal husband of the honarable Mrs Margaret Hodge the present vice chairman of Braddan Commissioners.

Mr Hodge is said to of had a run in with Mr Clarkson in the past, something to do with model aircraft buzzing Mr Clarksons property in the UK.

Mr Hodge is the ever loyal husband of the honarable Mrs Margaret Hodge the present vice chairman of Braddan Commissioners.

Mr Hodge is said to of had a run in with Mr Clarkson in the past, something to do with model aircraft buzzing Mr Clarksons property in the UK.

Ooooh good gossip :ph34r:

Maybe we could start a long thread attacking him now as well as Mr Clarksod.

Well to be honest with you i could not belive how fast this group was set up and formed very organised.

And from what fartypants is saying maybe there is an under lying problem to Mr Hodge's actions from the past.

What i would like to say is maybe Mr Hodge should try and do what most of us <you>MANX</you> people do and live and let live.

After all life is too short for futile arguments over a path that is 70 metres long.

o yes and here is the site the PROWL faithfull wanted to keep from you this will be the next thing they will be wanting to do down there

http://www.nakedwalk.org/

o yes and here is the site the PROWL faithfull wanted to keep from you this will be the next thing they will be wanting to do down there

http://www.nakedwalk.org/

Hmm..If they get a delegation from Playboy to do it, then it deserves our full support!...

After all life is too short for futile arguments over a path that is 70 metres long.

The whole thing summed up in one line...

P.S.: Here's a highly detailed InfoGraphic of the area in question:

post-1086-1132499185_thumb.jpg

Not quite so clear, the photo only shows part of the path which is closed off. Jeremy's kitchen window and patio is around the corner. With closing of the path an area of grass and cliffs has also been cut off to the general public, including some WWII gunpoints. None of this really bothers me personally.

The photographer needs to take another trip down there and go inside the empty sheep enclosure, and take some shots from that side too.

Noticed today a sign notifiying us that the barley field has been sprayed with pesticides, ..hmm Jeremy keeps writing that he has to grow organic barley for the wild birds, but isn't organic farming not using pesticides?

Leave the bloke alone. Just be thankful that an Island developer never got their hands on the place and errected a concrete bunker style, outside loo effect block of flats. Painted them white, and flogged them off at a vast expense.

Ive walked many fields in my time .. some of them now have houses on them .. do I demand the right to walk throught he new owners gardens - do I hell.

Leave the bloke alone. Just be thankful that an Island developer never got their hands on the place and errected a concrete bunker style, outside loo effect block of flats. Painted them white, and flogged them off at a vast expense.

Ive walked many fields in my time .. some of them now have houses on them .. do I demand the right to walk throught he new owners gardens - do I hell.

Very well put :rolleyes:

Archived