On The Prowl

manxchatterbox

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there a point to any of this, or are you just googling someone's name in the hope that you'll find out he's into S&M with women dressed up as vegetables, or something?

Indeed a good question: What's the point?

Just that I'm here: I would like to make clear that I am in no way associated with manxchatterbox or any of his/her activities and I have no interest whatsoever to find out more about the members or supporters of PROWL in any way. COPROWL was started to object to their cause and intentions in regards to the public right of way argument at Langness, no to play PI on their Chairman. Just in case anyone ever shoots in my direction.

Thank you.

and it might be that this is the source of the dosh that allows someone to indulge in vintage motorcycles and run a campaign for access rights???

http://www.softwareimaging.com/corporate/m...ony-harris.html

Listen, Numbnut:

WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

Can someone please set his/her flood control to 30 days?

and it might be that this is the source of the dosh that allows someone to indulge in vintage motorcycles and run a campaign for access rights???

http://www.softwareimaging.com/corporate/m...ony-harris.html

Listen, Numbnut:

WHAT'S YOUR POINT???

Can someone please set his/her flood control to 30 days?

its like putting pieces of a jigsaw into place - you have to wait to see the whole picture...but if you can't wait don't peek till its finished.....

Does anyone know the name and adress of the COPROWL founders, as they are most definitely nosy come-overs who need to be shown they are not wanted.

And how do you plan on doing that?

Seriously guys, all these Internet Toughguy routines need to stop. You want to go conducting your own private investigation into who runs what and where who lives where, then fine. Please do it away from these forums. We'd rather not attract this type of attention thanks.

Does anyone know the name and adress of the COPROWL founders, as they are most definitely nosy come-overs who need to be shown they are not wanted.

You are so kind :rolleyes: Please email me any abuse to: amadeus_projects@manx.net

Can't wait for your essay on why I should be shown the door...

Why don't you set up a petition against them to see who gets the most support?

Err..wait: A petition against the petition that's against the petition - I'm getting confused here :wacko:

Archived