Lancia Integrale Evo I For Sale

Silentbob

1992 Evo I in red with grey alcantera interior, Evo II 16" wheels. Engine runs fine, gearbox rebuilt under 5000 miles ago. Rest of running gear is fine but needs a set of dampers. Bodywork is the failing point, needs some work and retesting as it has been off the road for a couple of years. I want £2500 for it, which for a DIY mechanic/restorer is a steal.

Give me a buzz on 413951 if you are interested.

1992 Evo I in red with grey alcantera interior, Evo II 16" wheels. Engine runs fine, gearbox rebuilt under 5000 miles ago. Rest of running gear is fine but needs a set of dampers. Bodywork is the failing point, needs some work and retesting as it has been off the road for a couple of years. I want £2500 for it, which for a DIY mechanic/restorer is a steal.

any pics?

• 4 years later...

Is she still for sale?

If so, would you have any images.

Many Thanks

Simon

Archived