Gary Glitter

lectro

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Serious question, why not castrate sex offenders?

Because the PC liberal brigade would argue that we're taking away their dignity or that it was inhumane or some such rubbish.

Personally I think it's a great idea.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia-pacific/4454486.stm

While the firing squad would be swift justice, methinks 12 years in a Vietnamese hell-hole prison might be proper justice. Being someone's bitch and taking it up the Gary Glitter from fellow inmates would be just rewards.

He'd probably enjoy that! The dirty bastard!

Mainly because sexual abuse isn't always about the actual act, power, control and fear are common aims for the abuser.

I don't agree with the death penalty, but i'm afraid Mr. Gadd, if you choose to break the laws of the country you are resident in, then you have to accept the punishment.

One thing that puzzles me is, i presume Gadd was on the offenders register when he left prison (If not why not?)....why was he allowed to leave the country?

I would have thought we would be doing all we can to encourage people on that register to actually leave, not to make them stay

Not if it means that they go to another country where their history is unknown. Without some kind of data exchange, we may as well just exchange ours for theirs!

Stav.

It seems, some states in the US allow at least chemical Castration to be carried out - even if it's only on a voluntary basis (i.e. looooong time in prison or a healthy dose of Depo Provera on a regular basis) - shame, he wasn't caught in Saudi Arabia or any other country with a more "direct" attitude to justice.

From the Beep:

"He picked the name Gary Glitter from a choice of Terry Tinsel, Stanley Sparkle and Vicky Vomit.

The last name would have been more fitting, although some of the favourites for a new nick name while in vietnamese prison include Clive Currency, Peter Passhimover and Bob Bum***....

It seems, some states in the US allow at least chemical Castration to be carried out - even if it's only on a voluntary basis (i.e. looooong time in prison or a healthy dose of Depo Provera on a regular basis) - shame, he wasn't caught in Saudi Arabia or any other country with a more "direct" attitude to justice.

From the Beep:

"He picked the name Gary Glitter from a choice of Terry Tinsel, Stanley Sparkle and Vicky Vomit.

The last name would have been more fitting, although some of the favourites for a new nick name while in vietnamese prison include Clive Currency, Peter Passhimover and Bob Bum***....

I thought it would be a choice between 'Kid Fiddler' and 'Pete O'File.'

The man is excrement!

Archived