Stuck On The Rock

crumlin

I came back on yesterday's 14:15 (actually 1545) sailing from Heysham - they had problems with the dense mist in Heysham port and announced there were problems with the loading ramp. It also looks as if some cars were left behind (saw the gate shut on two or three) so not clear if some diverted from Liverpool ? - obvously late in at 19.30 so guess delays built up.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crumlin, if you don't like it here (I know you live in the Isle of Man) then I suggest that you go to the adjacent Island where you can endure almost daily murders, occasional suicide bombers, serious traffic disruption, a good chance that you will be robbed or assaulted, probably by someone from another country for whom your hard earned tax dollars will be paying his housing benefit, job seekers allowance and numerous other benefits which you can't even contemplate, you will suffer all kinds of petty bureaucracy in the name of the European community, pay higher taxes, pay capital gains and death duties and you will be governed by a bunch of serial liars and incompetents (not much difference there I agree)

and you have nothing better to do than post whingeing threads about being "stuck on the rock"

Sod off you miserable git!

Crumlin you are such a wind up merchant, looking back at many of your posts, you love to make bullets and then retreat!!

It appears to me that you have a deep down problem, maybe something has happened in the past that makes you want to annoy people and totally wind them up, you appear to be insecure in some way or maybe you are frustrated in some way?

I know a psychologist who is a very good friend of mine, I think I will show her some of your posts and see if she can pin point some of your root problem/s!!

Last Ten

Crumlin you are such a wind up merchant, looking back at many of your posts, you love to make bullets and then retreat!!

Last Ten

I don't see anything in the posts which is in anyway out of order or critical unless the post was deleted. Are we merely criticising him for speculating that the boat may have been canceled?

Why don't people ever tell me that there's a boat in the morning?

Crumlin, if you don't like it here (I know you live in the Isle of Man) then I suggest that you go to the adjacent Island where you can endure almost daily murders, occasional suicide bombers, serious traffic disruption, a good chance that you will be robbed or assaulted, probably by someone from the Isle of Man for whom your hard earned tax dollars will be paying his first time buyers house, Grants and numerous other benefits which you can't even contemplate, you will suffer all kinds of petty bureaucracy in the name of the European community, pay higher taxes, pay for cheaper beer and food and you will be governed by a bunch of serial liars and incompetents (not much difference there I agree)

and you have nothing better to do than post whingeing threads about being "stuck on the rock"

Do you want a lift :lol:post-208-1132701497_thumb.jpg

Crumlin, if you don't like it here (I know you live in the Isle of Man) then I suggest that you go to the adjacent Island where you can endure almost daily murders, occasional suicide bombers, serious traffic disruption, a good chance that you will be robbed or assaulted, probably by someone from the Isle of Man for whom your hard earned tax dollars will be paying his first time buyers house, Grants and numerous other benefits which you can't even contemplate, you will suffer all kinds of petty bureaucracy in the name of the European community, pay higher taxes, pay for cheaper beer and food and you will be governed by a bunch of serial liars and incompetents (not much difference there I agree)

Do you want a lift :lol:post-208-1132701497_thumb.jpg

Thank god, you've taken my advice and are now leaving the Island on your little boat, watch you don't get fogbound or run over by the Ben My Chree, I suppose you'll be posting under the name Captain Pugwash shortly as well as all your other names!!!!

Thank god, you've taken my advice and are now leaving the Island on your little boat, watch you don't get fogbound or run over by the Ben My Chree, I suppose you'll be posting under the name Dummyspitter-Warner shortly as well as all your other mates!!!!

Chucking the toys out of the pram now are we :rolleyes:

Thank god, you've taken my advice and are now leaving the Island on your little boat, watch you don't get fogbound or run over by the Ben My Chree, I suppose you'll be posting under the name Dummyspitter-Warner shortly as well as all your other mates!!!!

Chucking the toys out of the pram now are we :rolleyes:

Colin, I only post under the one name, unlike yourself, and no I'm not spitting the dummy, just taking great delight in winding you up!!!!

Archived