Funktonic @ Passion N.y.e 2005

squeek

Funktonic @ PASSION N.Y.E 2005..... :D

Formally known as Vibe with a new interior design theme.....

With DJ's - The Red Eye Jedi - Cam Crabtree - Phil Quirk

Tickets Priced At £6 With A Free Mix C.D...... Or £8 On The Door With No Free C.D.... :o

Tickets Available From Axle, Fusion, Sports Unlimited Extreme and Passion.

More Details To Follow.............. ;)

Tickets will be available from mid-December due to the time it takes to produce the 300+ free c.d's!!!!!

Just to add as well Tony Stephens will also be playing. Tony is the resident at 'One Tree Island' the ultra cool Manchester night run be Mr Scruff. Tony has also DJ'd at 'Chibuku Shake Shake' and co-runs the Liverpool boat party 'Walk The Plank'. :D:D

• 4 weeks later...
walk the plank is an ace night!

who's bought vibe now then?

passion is a good name.

Stolen from passion coalville no doubt, now there's a good place. Passion (Douglas) is Vibe painted red. We popped in at the weekend and there was one bald headed oldish man stood at the bar. everywhere else in town was rocking and so we went back into town. doesn't seem any different from vibe at all. same amount of punters i'm afraid.

They really need to get away from what it was. hope new years eve can do it. Phil Q certainly puts the effort in.

Hopefully things will pick up for Passion, with Louis' Infusion night , Funktonic at NY, plus the nights they promote themselves, we'll have to wait and see.

I've not actually been into Pasison since it reopened and so can't really comment , but unfortunately to change the place massively is going to cost a whole load of money and involve a huge amount of work. I think there are offices upstairs and surrounding the place, so its limited really as to what they can do.

But at least they're are giving it a go and trying to provide something else for the Island. Time will tell if things turns around.

I wish them every success.

:)

Archived