And You Thought You Had Plenty

crumlin

And i cant get a student grant off my own goverment because i am living in what is classed an a non-eu country, if i went anywhere else in the eu it would be ok to get one, but the isle of man isnt included so shut up and thats why they wont give me one, dont all fuckin gang up at once like, and i was tryin to say that since poland has been part of the eu and turkey also why are they all coming to the uk? you dont see polish rushing to turkey vise versa, mostly the uk.

your obviously showing your small minded manxness (i know your not all the same), as if the IOM hasnt taken the piss out of the british things and things, you know chip in on a bit of the lotto to get some of the funds,where is the manx lotto?,and someone said the IOM has it owns currency,no it hasnt! The value of things is exactly the same as in the uk, just stick a £1 note in there you go its 'different' now,The co-op was started in the uk, just stick 'manx' in front of it and now its 'different' thats how i see it. So it pisses ME off when dick heads like that slag people from the uk off and think theyre like that, because you think you are an absolutley perfect bunch of people,i dont understand sometimes, it is as if people like you think that the IOM just appeard out of the fucking sky, it was once part of the UK and is slap bang in the middle anyway so i dont know what makes you 'different' well apart from the isolation you have from the rest of the world which has led to people living in closed villages where everyone knows everything about everyone else and wants to know no-one else! So i dont care who of you are going to cut this up and "quote" little bits of it, this is what i think. Im sure there are nice people here but what a fucking wanker you are to claim that non-manx people are drug taking and inconsiderate who take the piss out of the dhss! i dont do any of those you stupid man. And i know you all pay your taxes and it was said in another post about how the IOM does pay for these things to have UK things over here and fair enough but i think that if it were truly independant then you would have your own things, but you wouldnt be able to afford it (the government). So dont slag us off coz i wil get ma couzin on you an he iz well'ard an he livz on moss side wiv an MG dat he drives wot he robbed coz e ant got a job! :lol:

I'm gonna write a nice reply as I thought Chloephoria was nice before.

The problem with not being able to get a grant is the fault of your government not ours - are you British or Irish? Maybe you should ask them why they don't give you a grant/loan?

Turkey is not an EU member and won't be (probably) until at least 2015. Poland is a member but Poles are not allowed to work in countries other than the UK, Ireland and Sweden which explains why so many have come to the British Isles. Also as English is the dominant language more of them will come here as they don't tend to learn Turkish in Polish schools.

If you thought Ellan Vannin was a part of the UK after looking at a British Isles map then you probably also considered the Irish Republic to be part of the EU also?

You forgot to take the advice about paragraphing also!

If you think that the only thing which makes a country independent is to have its own things then you must consider most of the world as non-independent (or dependent on America)! In Poland their supermarket industry is dominated by French or British companies. Their cellular phone market is dominated by companies of various nationalities. In both of these industries Ellan Vannin has Manx companies leading the way or with a large markets share - Shoprite & Manx Telecom.

Your cousin from Mossy don't bloody scare me. I've lived in Moss Side and it's easy to out manouver idiots from there if you aren't stupid.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If you thought Ellan Vannin was a part of the UK after looking at a British Isles map then you probably also considered the Irish Republic to be part of the EU also?

I'm not quite with you here...

The Irish Republic is part of the EU, did you mean part of the UK?

And i cant get a student grant off my own goverment because i am living in what is classed an a non-eu country, if i went anywhere else in the eu it would be ok to get one, but the isle of man isnt included so shut up and thats why they wont give me one, dont all fuckin gang up at once like, and i was tryin to say that since poland has been part of the eu and turkey also why are they all coming to the uk? you dont see polish rushing to turkey vise versa, mostly the uk.

AND TO THIS COMMENT:

noisey drug taking inconsiderate scousers (or glagowegians/geordies/mancs/cockneys delete as appropriate) who would probably rob you blind given a chance and who know how to really take the p1ss out of the dhss system etc

your obviously showing your small minded manxness (i know your not all the same), as if the IOM hasnt taken the piss out of the british things and things, you know chip in on a bit of the lotto to get some of the funds,where is the manx lotto?,and someone said the IOM has it owns currency,no it hasnt! The value of things is exactly the same as in the uk, just stick a £1 note in there you go its 'different' now,The co-op was started in the uk, just stick 'manx' in front of it and now its 'different' thats how i see it. So it pisses ME off when dick heads like that slag people from the uk off and think theyre like that, because you think you are an absolutley perfect bunch of people,i dont understand sometimes, it is as if people like you think that the IOM just appeard out of the fucking sky, it was once part of the UK and is slap bang in the middle anyway so i dont know what makes you 'different' well apart from the isolation you have from the rest of the world which has led to people living in closed villages where everyone knows everything about everyone else and wants to know no-one else! So i dont care who of you are going to cut this up and "quote" little bits of it, this is what i think. Im sure there are nice people here but what a fucking wanker you are to claim that non-manx people are drug taking and inconsiderate who take the piss out of the dhss! i dont do any of those you stupid man. And i know you all pay your taxes and it was said in another post about how the IOM does pay for these things to have UK things over here and fair enough but i think that if it were truly independant then you would have your own things, but you wouldnt be able to afford it (the government). So dont slag us off coz i wil get ma couzin on you an he iz well'ard an he livz on moss side wiv an MG dat he drives wot he robbed coz e ant got a job! :lol:

have you noticed that you are an immigrant to this country? did you ever think of the irony involved in calling other immigrants 'them' and not 'us'?

you are an immigrant just as much as any polish or romanian or turkish person living here . in fact worse with an attitude like yours, dont forget theres a boat in the morning will ya

Could one asume the young lady Chloephoria failed her GCSE/A levels in English Language ? Cannot think of a Uni who would accept the English grammar as presented above in these rants. :(

I must admit to wondering what subjest she is studying. I assume that it's not English, geography, history, politics, etc.

Could one asume the young lady Chloephoria failed her GCSE/A levels in English Language ? Cannot think of a Uni who would accept the English grammar as presented above in these rants. :(

I must admit to wondering what subjest she is studying. I assume that it's not English, geography, history, politics, etc.

Although her language is better suited to an sms, it's generally readable but of such poor quality grammatically and in terms of spelling, etc. that it wouldn't be unacceptable for an arts-based course. I was a science graduate and I have to say that a poor standard of grammar and spelling wouldn't be too much of a hinder for a science degree. It would certainly help though. And would make you look less of a moron on here.

* edited because of my own stupid typos *

A landlord of a pub in Lancaster is to be prosicuted, he had 10 illegal Polish workers living in his basement, they are getting a bit close to the rock now.

You're as bad as Dot Cotton!

Why were the Polish workers illegal? Polish people are entitled to work in the UK. All they have to do is register on a list. There's no benefit of not registering.

There are already many Poles working on the island - how much closer can you get?

Archived