And You Thought You Had Plenty

crumlin

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it was once part of the UK

It's never been part of the UK.

How the hell could it have a parliament that's older than the UK if it was once part of it?

since it was on the map of the 'british isles

See, you're making the mistake of thinking the British Isles = The UK

Why did you decide to emigrate from the UK/EU and become an immigrant in another country?

where did it come from then? out of the sea? it was once part pf the uk as in THOUSANDSSSSS of years ago it was part of it before it broke off and sailed away etc etc, and i always say to my boyfriend that i feel like a black person does living in the uk, and i only came here because my boyfriend was at college and i didnt want to spoil it and make him leave to come to manchester so i came here, and i wish i hadnt sometimes because i get jealous that now he is doing the job he wants and im not. an what has it got to do with spelling? (posh voice) Just because one does not correctly type .,"":; ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqustuvwxyz and so forth, and so forth does not make one a bad speller. i just dont want 2. and weasel loves to point out the fact that i smoked weed in school and big woo lets tell the whole world about something that happened ages ago and point out the fact that he has never done anything bad in his life. clap clap. i dont think that being 'well educated' has jack >four letter word< to do with what makes you a 'nice' person, when most of the 'well educated' who have good jobs shop at marks and spencer buying things that are WAY overpriced and then they are the 'stupid' ones for being ripped off. you could be the biggest teachers pet on the planet and have been to the best uni and still be a non the wiser about things that really matter. so i dont think the way i type has anything to do with how brainy i am. and apperently i look like a moron here because im not a science graduate (huge applause), i dont care what you think i will probably be one of those 'nice young people' holding a door open for you when your old. and i cant stand art students because they do wierd things. but since i have lost the whole point of what i was writing i have got a new point, plus harold shipman was 'WELL EDUCATED' doctor and look at him, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. anyway im going to watch the christmas lights in town :devil: an me an ma gang r goin robbin at moochers coz a need a noo pencil case 4 skool :thumbsup:

The young lady is referring to when the land mass was one and the same. Which it was.

Thousandssssssssssss etc of years ago.

I think.

where did it come from then? out of the sea? it was once part pf the uk as in THOUSANDSSSSS of years ago it was part of it before it broke off and sailed away etc etc, and i always say to my boyfriend that i feel like a black person does living in the uk, and i only came here because my boyfriend was at college and i didnt want to spoil it and make him leave to come to manchester so i came here, and i wish i hadnt sometimes because i get jealous that now he is doing the job he wants and im not. an what has it got to do with spelling? (posh voice) Just because one does not correctly type .,"":;

Yeah, there were land bridges connecting all the land masses so you could equally say we all belong to the same country (USA, Australia and all). The UK has only existed for a few hundred years, the Isle of Man for over 1000.

going to watch the christmas lights in town :devil: an me an ma gang r goin robbin at moochers coz a need a noo pencil case 4 skool :thumbsup:

I wouldn't rob from mooxhers. Try M&S instead. If you're gonna shoplift then shoplift something that'sn worth the effort!

where did it come from then? out of the sea?

Yes, when the ice / sea levels dropped. How do you think islands are formed?

it was part of it before it broke off and sailed away etc etc,

Yeah, right. I'm hoping that we eventually drift down to the Azores or the Canary Islands. Or if we can get Peel to really push hard at the righ time perhaps we can steer ourselves into the Med. I hope we don't bump into Jersey on the way.

Archived